Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do us Chelsea sluts vote in that ๐Ÿ˜ญ Although I suppose it makes it easier if we get to assume the Chelsea boys will all be there anyway๐Ÿคฃ
Of course they will! Itโ€™s and FBC x Chelsea night out, we just need to narrow down the non chelsea invites.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, the Chelsea boys have to be there. Except for Alonso. He can stay home.
And I might need your help after a few drinks because I might not be able to tell the difference between Kepa and Kai. But don't say I have a type :ROFLMAO: It's a lie!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, the Chelsea boys have to be there. Except for Alonso. He can stay home.
And I might need your help after a few drinks because I might not be able to tell the difference between Kepa and Kai. But don't say I have a type :ROFLMAO: It's a lie!
Just ask him about his donkeys and if he looks at you blankly, itโ€™s Kepa ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Haha
Whoa when has Walker got an invite ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€œ I love how your training top has vag on it. You wanna see mine?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He's facilitating the whole shebang! Getting us all blue ticks and introducing us to anyone we'd like to know a little better ๐Ÿคฃ sure you don't want to come? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Clearly an offer he can't refuse ๐Ÿคฃ he'll be beside himself with excitement!

• Haha
Right, Iโ€™m now off to bed with @nellyloz123 smut to enjoy! Night FBC fam ๐Ÿ’™ Catch you tomorrow for duck Me Friday and a new thread โœŒ๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He's facilitating the whole shebang! Getting us all blue ticks and introducing us to anyone we'd like to know a little better ๐Ÿคฃ sure you don't want to come? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Clearly an offer he can't refuse ๐Ÿคฃ he'll be beside himself with excitement!

Oh yes I remember now. I was the one that brokered the deal for the blue ticks or walkers out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Jesus Christ.
Iโ€™ve decided Iโ€™m luring Mason with the prospect of peanut m&ms, a puffer jacket and a panda pop

Iโ€™ll have to read the smut when I get home, or save it for my hangover after work tomorrow, when iโ€™m eating my 1/3 of the cookies!

Mason, can you ring in sick for me tomorrow Iโ€™m already too rough to go in. I hate wine but I also love it.

I thought the poll was who are you inviting on the FBC night out that is a non chelsea player? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Iโ€™ll ring in sick for you if you send me half the cookies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.