Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god! That looks nasty! You poor thing. Did it heal up ok?
It did eventually, took a while as it's on the inside of my knee so even the slightest bend would pull at the stitches. But it's all good now, decent scar to whip out at parties 😂

Omg!!! Who knew scooters were so dangerous?!
I know! Always fancied myself as a mod so it was gutting to find that I was not equipped for that life 🤣 lost a good pair of jeans that day too!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It did eventually, took a while as it's on the inside of my knee so even the slightest bend would pull at the stitches. But it's all good now, decent scar to whip out at parties 😂

I know! Always fancied myself as a mod so it was gutting to find that I was not equipped for that life 🤣 lost a good pair of jeans that day too!
Glad you got through it ok! Just make it more interesting and say you got bit by a shark 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Glad you got through it ok! Just make it more interesting and say you got bit by a shark 😂😂
Good idea! I'll start wearing a shark tooth necklace and say they pulled it from my leg when they stitched me up 🤣

Bedtime for me I think! Night everyone 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Good idea! I'll start wearing a shark tooth necklace and say they pulled it from my leg when they stitched me up 🤣

Night lovely!

I’ve just realised that we still don’t have a wiki for me to do. I asked over a week ago 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This is the type of tit I do, fell down a set of stairs in a club, knocked myself out, stayed out and partied once I’d woke up and then went and met the spanish pork sword.
Ended up in hospital 2 days later with concussion and a week off work with black eyes and my body was covered in bruises 😭

Mason I promise I’m sensible now 👀

981DB8CB-1B26-4E35-BFF5-395FB89F486F.jpeg

I’m also in my home town version of a budget Wyld… it’s horrendous.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Loved the smut @nellyloz123!! Lovely way to start my day!! 🥵

Shark tooth necklace is standard gift shop tit isn’t it. Maybe mase could pick you one up from the gift shop with his special trip pocket money from tony & debs.

• Haha
Smut is here! I’m sorry if this is bad, never done anything like this before. Also I don’t know how many words as I had to do it all on my phone 🤣 but I hope you all enjoy! 💦💦❤
Happy Friday fam. ❤

Note to self: must not read smut on the way to work. 🥵🥵 Although I am in the office on my own today so may work my way through all of the smut.

You've banished my ick. I'm going to go with the nephew being a dick and not Mason.

• Haha
Just started my day with the smut wow 🥵🥵🥵
Also I think my body is actually broken from pole the other night I can barely move my bloody arms they’re that sore and aching so Mason please don’t turn up for a shag just yet ty!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning all! TGIF! Glad those who have read the smut enjoyed it! Thankfully, I didn’t have a ick daddy dream but still no appearances. Saved ALOT of the slow mo dancing videos from yesterday to my favourites today though….

• Haha
Thank duck it's duck me Friday! @nellyloz123 🔥🔥absolutely amazing, loved it! I'm loving all this filth before I got to bed.😇

Mase was too arrogant to show up.😋

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.