Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One member of the Turkish Delights (our quiz name) has back doored it, and now the two of us are being propositioned by a Michael and Patrick.

Michael has now just told me he has had a gf for 5 weeks, she’s got 3 kids, in the process of divorce but he’s taking her to scarborough for the weekend and is asking for my opinions on the whole situation.

Mason, even with your stinking bad attitude please come save me. I promise I’ve washed my hair from earlier

5636BB1B-3AA7-40BB-94D4-92F275BAB6F4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I should sleep too, but I can't 🙈 I get too excited about fun trips and seeing my future husband (and also the guy who was on my DMs and who my brother loves). I'll be antisocial and sleep in the car.
Also, I'll miss the beginning of the new thread. Sad times :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
One member of the Turkish Delights (our quiz name) has back doored it, and now the two of us are being propositioned by a Michael and Patrick.

Michael has now just told me he has had a gf for 5 weeks, she’s got 3 kids, in the process of divorce but he’s taking her to scarborough for the weekend and is asking for my opinions on the whole situation.

Mason, even with your stinking bad attitude please come save me. I promise I’ve washed my hair from earlier

View attachment 799428
You are absolutely stunning! I love the blue hair! Mase can’t save you though babes. He’s too busy in Andorra buying fridge magnets xx

Mason owes you a personal gift of your choice for what you’ve been put through!!
I would ask for a personal message but he might get arsey with me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You are absolutely stunning! I love the blue hair! Mase can’t save you though babes. He’s too busy in Andorra buying fridge magnets xx

I would ask for a personal message but he might get arsey with me 😂😂
I feel like I’m going to have an ick dream tonight 🤣 I hope it was the friend asking it in a tit way and Mase just giving a tit reply 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So do I. I want to believe he is absolute perfection. I do feel sorry for @laylavd though
Me too. I don’t think the right info was given to Mase. If I see him in Newcastle at the game, I’ll sort him out. Also hoping he has a scrap with Willock on the pitch….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tramadol is amazing, I had it for two weeks, and still miss it now 5 years later.😂
I had to take it for a few weeks when I ripped my leg open falling off a scooter. I've never been addicted to heroin but I imagine the withdrawals are the same 🤣 I was shaking and itching, trying to convince my doctor that I was still in agony!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tramadol is amazing, I had it for two weeks, and still miss it now 5 years later.😂
I’ve never had it. The reason I had to call 111 was because I took it and then had a codeine which I’ve hoarded from when I had a incident falling off a zip wire in the park. Apparently you shouldn’t take codeine with it and I convinced myself I was dying 😂😂

I had to take it for a few weeks when I ripped my leg open falling off a scooter. I've never been addicted to heroin but I imagine the withdrawals are the same 🤣 I was shaking and itching, trying to convince my doctor that I was still in agony!
I can’t afford to be addicted to it. Nearly a tenner an item now!! Robbing bastards

Me too. I don’t think the right info was given to Mase. If I see him in Newcastle at the game, I’ll sort him out. Also hoping he has a scrap with Willock on the pitch….

• Haha
I’ve never had it. The reason I had to call 111 was because I took it and then had a codeine which I’ve hoarded from when I had a incident falling off a zip wire in the park. Apparently you shouldn’t take codeine with it and I convinced myself I was dying 😂😂

I can’t afford to be addicted to it. Nearly a tenner an item now!! Robbing bastards

Thank god I love in Wales where prescriptions are free. With my endless creams I need for my skin and migraine tablets I’d have to do a Klarna 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I'd had an op on my knee after tearing ligaments and meniscus (it's absolute fine now) but I spent two weeks floating on a cloud as I was on a high dose. Amazing stuff but I can see why people get addicted.

• Heart
  • Haha
You are my people 💙

My life is literally a carry on film. The week before my epic fall on the stairs at home, I fell down the stairs at work. Me and stairs do not mix 😂😂
Regarding the zip line. I was trying to show one of my boys how to do it and fell off the damn thing while trying to get on and did my knee in 😂🙈

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.