Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello.

No video I'm afraid, he said no.
I've got the complete ick now because I've seen the reply to the mate and it comes across really arrogant. He is going on about if he does it once he'll get people 'pecking his head' about it all the time. I'm like mate you bleeping do it all the time.

Anyway I'm not his biggest fan today but I didn't want to post earlier because I didn't want to give you any ick.

I'm sure my ick will pass and also the juniors in my team are 100% trolling me now, I got this earlier on Teams.

View attachment 798946
Omg I’m so sorry! Do you 100% know it was legitimately him? Aw I feel so bad now 😞. It’s horrible getting messages as they can be interpreted in so many different ways!

Reactions: 1
Ah man that sucks, but I guess he probably gets asked so often for stuff like this that it probably does annoy him so he has to draw the line somewhere and say no! I’m Just playing 😈 advocate.
I blame you CCS and all them lot. They’re the ones who peck his head!

Reactions: 4
I know a load of random tit 🤣Mr Suder says I should go on something like the chase- I always do well when I play along at home
I’ve always fancied a pop at Pointless 🤣 can give it Billy big balls sat in my living room but I’d end up going out in the first round if I went on!

• Haha
I know a load of random tit 🤣Mr Suder says I should go on something like the chase- I always do well when I play along at home
I second guess myself too much - I know the answer but always convince myself I’m wrong. Always wanted to go on Countdown with ol’ Twice Nightly Whitely! 🕰 🤣

• Haha
Smut is nearly done! But after reading the latest posts I don’t think we’re in the best of moods with Daddy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like Butternips needs to make another appearance as we need the lowdown on Mason Trout and his arrogance.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion… Mason Trout strikes again, wears too many layers and has head friends! (Are we sure we’re a rave thread?) (Can we swear in titles?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've been told to go to bed like a little child and I'm thinking about being a petty witch and posting a picture to annoy my ex because he keeps on stalking my IG (blocking him is pointless because I know he has another account but I don't know the name) :ROFLMAO: my Thursday night 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Ready for scores on the doors… I don’t think we’ve won anyway.
There was a question about a german leader to do with this week, and my friend said oh i don’t know just put ‘bonjour’
😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.