Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello.

No video I'm afraid, he said no.
I've got the complete ick now because I've seen the reply to the mate and it comes across really arrogant. He is going on about if he does it once he'll get people 'pecking his head' about it all the time. I'm like mate you bleeping do it all the time.

Anyway I'm not his biggest fan today but I didn't want to post earlier because I didn't want to give you any ick.

I'm sure my ick will pass and also the juniors in my team are 100% trolling me now, I got this earlier on Teams.

View attachment 798946
I choose to believe that he doesn’t like/is always annoyed by the ‘friend’ that’s asked him 😬 he does do them all the time! Wtf?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I choose to believe that he doesn’t like/is always annoyed by the ‘friend’ that’s asked him 😬 he does do them all the time! Wtf?
Yep wondering how the friend asked him. Like if didn’t explain it properly, he could thought it was for some annoying TikTok teen. 😂😂 yeah I am too far up his ass 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello.

I've got the complete ick now because I've seen the reply to the mate and it comes across really arrogant. He is going on about if he does it once he'll get people 'pecking his head' about it all the time. I'm like mate you bleeping do it all the time.

Anyway I'm not his biggest fan today but I didn't want to post earlier because I didn't want to give you any ick.

I'm sure my ick will pass and also the juniors in my team are 100% trolling me now, I got this earlier on Teams.

View attachment 798946
Is a bit rubbish that he said no but I wouldn’t like to think of how much he gets asked to do stuff like that 😂 least you’re known as Mrs Mount now and you know someone that has a small link to him. Every cloud and all that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe butternips was right about him all along. What a plot twist 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is a bit rubbish that he said no but I wouldn’t like to think of how much he gets asked to do stuff like that 😂 least you’re known as Mrs Mount now and you know someone that has a small link to him. Every cloud and all that 😂
I'll happily take Mrs Mount.
My mate has just said Mason looks like a mouse and now I can't unsee it. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello all. Sorry I haven’t been on recently been feeling a bit sorry for myself 😞
Oh bless you. Thank you for your concern. I had a nightmare with the drugs I had prescribed and ended up taking them wrong so I had to call 111 for reassurance that I wasn’t going to die from my own stupidity. The bruising is fully out now so hopefully it will start to subside.
Hope you are feeling better now! And that you are healing nicely. Did they say how long the p
Literally, though. My boy is going to struggle when we retire and decide to go live in Germany. -20ºC in the winter in Mason language means 7 puffer jackets :ROFLMAO:
That's why he should move to Spain with me when I go back. Being truthful where I'm from is quite cold in winter but....we can move wherever he wants, the Baleares, Andalucia, all is game for me!

FLOOD WARNING

He is practising his moves for when he meets us!

Genuinely thought this was @laylavd video message at first 🥵🥵
I swear he is even more good-looking up close!!! :love::love::love::love:

Thanks for the content you all have been sharing all afternoon!!
Also, @jflurker93 good luck on quiz night! Have fun!

Hello.

View attachment 798946
Oh no, so sorry about this! 💔
On one hand I can understand that he might get ask about that a lot, but man, he is always sending messages to people every day, stopping to take pics with the stalker on Cobham all the time; and he dares no to do one for a FBC member!! 😭
But maybe (and I want to think this is true instead of just him being an asshole) as @Smca53 and @irishgal2013 maybe the friend that ask him is not that much as a friend and maybe someone he knows in passing or he thought it was for an annoying TikTok teen and he is done with them after the tit they pull with every woman he is seen with.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep wondering how the friend asked him. Like if didn’t explain it properly, he could thought it was for some annoying TikTok teen. 😂😂 yeah I am too far up his ass 🙈🙈
Either that or he was just in a right Mason Trout of a mood when he was asked

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the picture round… not sure what the context is yet, also not sure why there’s no pictures of Mason on it
3E001CE2-3A96-4D35-BC84-F70539E8B012.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.