Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw she who must not be named's modelling gig and...move over Hadid sisters!! A new supermodel has arrived :ROFLMAO: yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@jflurker93
I have just read the boxing smut as I couldn’t hold it off anymore and all I’ll say is I appear to have sprung a leak! That’s fantastic! Thank you for sharing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello.

No video I'm afraid, he said no.
I've got the complete ick now because I've seen the reply to the mate and it comes across really arrogant. He is going on about if he does it once he'll get people 'pecking his head' about it all the time. I'm like mate you bleeping do it all the time.

Anyway I'm not his biggest fan today but I didn't want to post earlier because I didn't want to give you any ick.

I'm sure my ick will pass and also the juniors in my team are 100% trolling me now, I got this earlier on Teams.

20211007_151425.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hello.

I've got the complete ick now because I've seen the reply to the mate and it comes across really arrogant. He is going on about if he does it once he'll get people 'pecking his head' about it all the time. I'm like mate you bleeping do it all the time.

Anyway I'm not his biggest fan today but I didn't want to post earlier because I didn't want to give you any ick.

I'm sure my ick will pass and also the juniors in my team are 100% trolling me now, I got this earlier on Teams.

View attachment 798946
Oh no! I am sorry! Mason if your reading this, how dare you do this to one of the FBC. Don’t make me use your own swearing picture against you. Hugs to you xx

Also if your friend had said you were a blue tick wanker on Instagram, he might have been more accommodating 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello.

View attachment 798946
6D8CF5CE-1E5A-415D-A49E-ACD78A5C65E5.jpeg

do one mason

• Haha
Too bleeping right! I’m fuming 🤬 poor @laylavd. He makes a video for every waif and stray but yet a devoted and loyal fan like her he won’t do. Get in the bleeping bin Mase.
I’m so mad that I’ll withdraw the bless him comment for wearing the big coat. Mase you looked a dick in this hot weather.
Oh if you need to cheat in the quiz message the questions here and I’ll Google them 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello.

View attachment 798946
Ah man that sucks, but I guess he probably gets asked so often for stuff like this that it probably does annoy him so he has to draw the line somewhere and say no! I’m Just playing 😈 advocate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah man that sucks, but I guess he probably gets asked so often for stuff like this that it probably does annoy him so he has to draw the line somewhere and say no! I’m Just playing 😈 advocate.
You are probably right actually. I just saw red because he usually does them for people. I wonder you know if he does read here and knew that most of the FBC would be asking for one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Too bleeping right! I’m fuming 🤬 poor @laylavd. He makes a video for every waif and stray but yet a devoted and loyal fan like her he won’t do. Get in the bleeping bin Mase.
I’m so mad that I’ll withdraw the bless him comment for wearing the big coat. Mase you looked a dick in this hot weather.
Oh if you need to cheat in the quiz message the questions here and I’ll Google them 😉
First question: Who is Mason Mount?
Answer: An inconsiderate asshole

Thanks though angel, i’ll hit you all up if I need help 😉

Tbh, the wine is already kicking in, at this rate i’ll be drunk DM’ing Daddy giving him a piece of my mind… and a link to the smut 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do get his point because he probably thinks I'm one of those tiktok teens who would have plastered it all over the Internet. He doesn't know that I'm just a sad middle aged woman who is probably old enough to be his Mum. 🤣🤣

• Haha
First question: Who is Mason Mount?
Answer: An inconsiderate asshole

Thanks though angel, i’ll hit you all up if I need help 😉

Tbh, the wine is already kicking in, at this rate i’ll be drunk DM’ing Daddy giving him a piece of my mind… and a link to the smut 👀
Let’s all message him on Instagram our outrage 😂😂
where’s @PunkRocker and @MrsGrealish tonight??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello.

View attachment 798946
Nah that’s bang out of order. I hope the next singing insta model he shags gives him 🦀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.