Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No dreams but I’ve got ‘get out the way, pretty boy coming through’ and Mason’s face in my head this morning 😂 Thanks to whoever shared all that tumblr smut, should keep us going for an hour or two! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The man has completely let himself go- it’s disgusting I can’t look at it 😂
Isn’t he just much chubbier than you thought he’d be!? (Mason, on the off chance you catch up on the thread, we don’t actually think you’re chunky ok?)

Good morning fam 💙 hope we’re all ok! Thirsty Thursday today & I am feeling particularly thirsty!!

Lovely blast of the playlist this morning… todays top song - Divinyls - I touch myself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone, happy Thursday! Mason, just to confirm we love you whatever is going on under your shirt but it would be nice if you could show us what we're dealing with once in a while, just from a quality control perspective! 😘

WFH today so it's slightly better but I have got another wanky canapé event tonight before I can look forward to my day off tomorrow! 😫

And I think I'm right in saying happy birthday to @irishgal2013 🥳🍾 have an amazing day and may your Mason thirst be quenched! 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

If we learn these moves girls I think we’ll do alright on our WYLD night out

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy Thirsty Thursday! Woke up in an exceptionally good mood! Although Daddy didn’t make an appearance in my dreams (again), the Newcastle takeover announcement is imminent and there’s talk amongst Twitter that Lampard could be the new manager…. If so, please bring Masey to Tyneside 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good morning FBC and Happy Thirsty Thursday!💙

Another long day of work ahead of me but it’s almost the weekend and it’s not raining so I’m taking that as a win.

Happy Birthday @irishgal2013 🎉 Hope it’s a fab one! #librasquad

• Heart
Some fluffy haired Mason to start Thirsty Thursday

Good morning FBC and Happy Thirsty Thursday!💙

Another long day of work ahead of me but it’s almost the weekend and it’s not raining so I’m taking that as a win.

Happy Birthday @irishgal2013 🎉 Hope it’s a fab one! #librasquad
Ahhh happy birthday @irishgal2013 !! Hope you have a wonderful day and get spoilt!! 🥂

• Heart
Morning everyone! Manifesting Mase content through England's social media! 🤞

Happy Birthday @irishgal2013 🥳🎉🍾 Hope you have an amazing day and can enjoy it with your loved ones!
Some tongue to start your day how you deserve

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Birthday @irishgal2013 🎂 hope your birthday wishes come true.😉

Well I woke up with a face like this 😁. Dreamt I was staying in a hotel in Swiss Alps with Chilly, the room came with a private infinity pool, we were sleeping in separate beds though😕then the hotel was evacuated due to an earthquake so grabbed a blanket and stood outside wrapped together in a blanket for ages. When we got back in to the hotel we got in the same bed as we were freezing and slow fucked all night. Now I'm off to Google Swiss hotels with infinity pools or that was my subconscious dealing with a flooded basement 😆

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Happy Thirsty Thursday! Woke up in an exceptionally good mood! Although Daddy didn’t make an appearance in my dreams (again), the Newcastle takeover announcement is imminent and there’s talk amongst Twitter that Lampard could be the new manager…. If so, please bring Masey to Tyneside 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
Lampard and mason would be my ultimate tag team 🥵

you can have lampard as manager…. But I’m putting my foot down, mason isn’t going to newcastle 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy birthday @irishgal2013 😘 Have a great day!!

I'm off to the airport now 🤗🤗 I'll catch up with you later when I'm back in the (in my biased opinion) most beautiful country in the world ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy thursday everyone!! Hope we get some good content today 🤞🤞 and happy bday @irishgal2013 🥳🥳🥳 wishing you a year of flooded basements and a special gift from mase (aka nudes)

• Heart
Happy thirsty Thursday girls and boys

Happy birthday @irishgal2013 hope your day is as fabulous as you are and that as a special birthday treat, the England squad train naked today

@keylimepie hope you are ok, you've been very quiet

• Heart
Thought this was gonna be a good morning until i came across this post and realized the prada jacket is actually a mix of a jacket and a blazer, am i the only one who thought it was different??? I dont like it anymore, he's lucky i cant change my vote on the best outfit poll cause now i think is worse than the flower jeans. Im heartbroken honestly

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.