Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😫😫😫trying to fit a derailleur onto the back wheel of a bike, between the instructions and YT videos they may as well be telling me in Chinese. I wish I spent the extra money on getting the bike bleeping built because at it this rate it's going out the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
9DEF8E50-553B-4EFC-A083-3EFA94835AEC.png

sorry but the England social media team are seriously slacking today. How many times do I have to write mason mount in the bleeping box 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh bestie hope your bottom is on the mend @keylimepie

The staff were talking about their kitchens today, and I literally was sat frowning and rolled my eyes to my colleague like ‘bleeping kitchens, duck off’ 😴

Her reply was “you just want them to discuss mason mounts penis”

Now that is a conversation I can get on board with, otherwise keep the noise down 😤
Thank you Bestie! I’ve missed being here but after my near death experience, I started becoming emotional. I also wanted you all to think that I had got the job as blow job assistant at SGP😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll take a Mason Mount please, naked and sweaty with a side of daddy attitude.

CHOP bleeping CHOP

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why can’t he provide this kind of content?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m going to start on some smut tonight. To set the scene… you’ve been texting Daddy for a while now and had a few dates but you’ve been working away (yes we have proper jobs) for a few months and surprise him on his night out In Wyld and the rest is history….

• Heart
Santa Baby, hurry down the chimney tonight 🥵

I love that but then it's ruined at the end because it reminds me of when he smiles for CCS's photos and then the mask drops and you can tell he can't be arsed with her! 😂 why couldn't the gif be cut just a second earlier?!

• Haha
I love that but then it's ruined at the end because it reminds me of when he smiles for CCS's photos and then the mask drops and you can tell he can't be arsed with her! 😂 why couldn't the gif be cut just a second earlier?!
hahaha just imagine it’s him having to be serious for a moment 😂

I’m going to start on some smut tonight. To set the scene… you’ve been texting Daddy for a while now and had a few dates but you’ve been working away (yes we have proper jobs) for a few months and surprise him on his night out In Wyld and the rest is history….
Oooh yes can’t wait! I’ve read all the smut available on tumblr now.

There was a polaroids one posted last night, that was alright!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why do I kind of like it!? Like he just switches. Why do I like it!? It 👏🏻 Doesn’t 👏🏻 Make 👏🏻 Sense

Speaking of which, can someone post the gentle yet daddy video 💙 it’s been a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Speaking of which, can someone post the gentle yet daddy video 💙 it’s been a while
I second this, it’s been way too long!!! Seeing that would really perk my afternoon up. That and the eye contact one when he’s wearing headphones. Please & thank you 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why do I kind of like it!? Like he just switches. Why do I like it!? It 👏🏻 Doesn’t 👏🏻 Make 👏🏻 Sense

It's the eye roll, it makes me angry 😂 but I guess it's a fine line between 'I'm going to punch you' angry and 'you've made my knickers fall off' angry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.