Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very off topic but as promised I’ve had a few… did anyone used to watch Brookside and Game of Thrones 😂 off topic I’m sorry but I’ve remembered I did sleep with a Carlisle United player once 😂

Love you @calmyourritas 💙💙💙

Ok @jflurker93 i read the smut (I resisted until I got in from work & am I glad I waited!!! 🥵)

will I ever look at that boxing interview in the same way again? No. Do I want to live out that entire story? 100% yes.

Thank you for the goods ✌🏼💙

I imagine he's thinking 'You bleeping what?' 😂

I'd like to add Mariah Carey - Dreamlover to the playlist!
🎶 Dream lover come rescue me
Take me up, take me down
Take me anywhere you want to baby now
I need you so desperately 🎶
Added!! ✅
Is Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy in the FBC playlist?
added ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening all I’m here I’m 20 pages behind I’m just going through some tit I’ve been sat crying to Harry Styles videos all night love you
Sending lots of love 💙 take care of yourself, I hope you are feeling better soon xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m from the jack thread no slander from me I want Mason to smash my back doors in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Been thinking about thread titles as we will probably be on a new thread by tomorrow or Friday. Not much has happened this week so the best I could think of is:

Mason Mount #22 We’re the thread that avoids the feuds, we’re just manifesting Mason nudes…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I too originally came from the Jack thread and then discovered this thread when the JG one was locked for a day 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.