Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too originally came from the Jack thread and then discovered this thread when the JG one was locked for a day 😅
I remember that day I love both threads

also wanna spiceeey and mase to tan team me

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What are they saying now? 🤔
They’re obsessed, concentrate on your own man!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
What are they saying now? 🤔
They’re obsessed, concentrate on your own man!

Yeah I hyped it up to be bad 😂🤣 just don’t understand how were in #21 etc- I said it’s cos we talk a load of waffle that’s not about him , and thats he’s not hot- I took great offensive to this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I hyped it up to be bad 😂🤣 just don’t understand how were in #21 etc- I said it’s cos we talk a load of waffle that’s not about him
theirs been more on Mason though lately than jack anyone. I find

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry I did not mean to leave you hanging, I ain't no butternips. Some juniors in my team have been in today so I've actually had to do some work with them. Rude.

Anyway... I do not have the number... yet. But he has messaged his nephew so ask if Mason can do a video for me. I still don't really know if he is winding me up or not but I actually saw the message he sent. The lad replied and said yeah I'll ask him now what's her name? My name is actually Ruth, not Layla.
Hope you get the video!! Crossing my fingers!

@Scuffed and @Suder34 I think it's a great sign on the type of people you and your family are if teens (probably moody, as most of them are) are choosing to stay in your houses instead of being outside doing God-knows-what.

@jflurker93 and @Chani10 thanks for all those Mase photos! Nice to come back to see them 🥵 even if the first one with the trophy and the mysterious man with the sliders was a bit traumatising.

Was watching the Italy vs. Spain, and we won 🥳duck Italy man, some of their players are so bleeping dirty and Ferrán Torres scored a brace; I like him soo much (shame he plays for City :cry:) he is climbing on my list of crushes. And two 17/18 year old players have made their senior debut . They make me feel sooo old.

@calmyourritas hope you feel better soon ❤
And for the rest, I hope you had a nice day!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
mob please share if u can I love a bit of smut

or anyone has fanic I could read

they didn’t say nothing bad tbh just they said they don’t see how we’re on thread 21 as they don’t find Mason hot
Hang on, we have official FBC double team captain smut, I will add below!

@Isanythingrealanymore i’m leaving this here

Smut 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm watching Kai playing with NERF guns and it's very disappointing not to hear him say he's a top blaster :ROFLMAO: I guess that Mason's thing.
I should be sleeping but...here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just caught up, hope you are ok @calmyourritas? 💕

I couldn't wait till bedtime, so just read it now
thinking if I have an hour or two to play on my mind I may have a hot dream or two tonight. @jflurker93 absolutely bleeping red hot again🔥🔥🔥I loved it. I'm also going to read the first one again as Mase can't be arsed to appear in my dreams and I still have unfinished business with Spicy👿and Chilly.
I love the tattle ads! While I was catching up after reading the smut this ad came up.
Screenshot_20211006-223715_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Have sewn the seeds with rolls Royce man about club entry… then realised I’d need to be accompanied by my 62 year old mum…

but this is the woman who went we went to a World Cup 2002 send off party (I was 16) barged past a whole line of bouncers to go and kiss and hug the entire Arsenal squad so… secret weapon?! 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sharing an old fave because I need this kind of content to be provided much more frequently!
And now I'm going to bed, I'm shattered! Night everyone ✌🏻
Screenshot_20211006-230627_Keepsafe.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.