Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My grandma hated that too, so she started to take my grandad's shoes from where he dropped them (usually where people could trip over them while entering the house) and put them on his side of the pillow. Every day for a couple of weeks until he got so annoyed at her that he learned the lesson.
And that's why I never do that. Terrified of my grandma doing that to me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My grandma hated that too, so she started to take my grandad's shoes from where he dropped them (usually where people could trip over them while entering the house) and put them on his side of the pillow. Every day for a couple of weeks until he got so annoyed at her that he learned the lesson.
And that's why I never do that. Terrified of my grandma doing that to me :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like a wise lady 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I might try this 😂😂

• Haha
I’ve been AWOL tonight as I’ve been doing pole fitness classes for ages on Wednesdays.
Tonight’s session I finally got told I can move up into the next level 🥳 no longer a beginner woop 🥳

Mason I’ll show you my moves!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
There is a couple of jobs at SGP working for the FA, I had a look earlier 👀 Sadly too far from where I live to commute daily 😂

I read one about giving him a blozzer while he was gaming last night, while wearing his white combat hoody 😯 I get lost on tumblr, still can’t navigate my way round it efficiently yet 🤣
I think that might be me and @calmyourritas in a commutable distance so I'll be working on my covering letter this evening 🤣

Hope @keylimepie 's arse is OK! 💙

I'm also catching up on House of Games @Ceejay23 🤣 and thinking about getting into bed early! BS work isn't for me anymore, I'm over it 🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m here 🙋🏻‍♀️ Just stretched dinner for 5 to incorporate 3 additional teenage boys who I did not spawn but still refer to me as Mama Scuffed. They’ve just stacked the dishwasher and tidied the dining room so I can’t be too mad. Now going to sit down with a brew and catch up on Bake Off 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can I just say what a lovely bunch of people you are here. It would have been my anniversary with the prick today but I’ve got through most of it…

however am off to the pub for our weekly quiz now so will apologise in advance for anything soppy or intimate revelations about my sex life 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m here 🙋🏻‍♀️ Just stretched dinner for 5 to incorporate 3 additional teenage boys who I did not spawn but still refer to me as Mama Scuffed. They’ve just stacked the dishwasher and tidied the dining room so I can’t be too mad. Now going to sit down with a brew and catch up on Bake Off 😊
Hope you've got some delicious bread, it made me very hungry!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think that might be me and @calmyourritas in a commutable distance so I'll be working on my covering letter this evening 🤣
I mean it’s only two hours either way, I’m sure I could find an extra four hours in my days if I really wanted to 😂 I don’t, unless I’m Mason’s personal lip/dick/whatever he wants licker

You gem! I hope my kids friends feel welcome enough to just waltz in my house for their tea when they’re old enough! 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I just say what a lovely bunch of people you are here. It would have been my anniversary with the prick today but I’ve got through most of it…

however am off to the pub for our weekly quiz now so will apologise in advance for anything soppy or intimate revelations about my sex life 😂😂😂😂
We are lovely ❤

Enjoy your quiz and feel free to entertain us with sex chat later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only had one extra to cater for tonight- always providing food for kids I did not birth- apparently he’s staying over too- so I’m currently washing his PE kit and uniform for school tomorrow 🙄 ( I love it really)
Thought my cold has gone but it’s come back 😞.
never mind I have my dream with Mason last night to get me through 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
I mean it’s only two hours either way, I’m sure I could find an extra four hours in my days if I really wanted to 😂 I don’t, unless I’m Mason’s personal lip/dick/whatever he wants licker
Some people just lack commitment 🤣 if I get in early now, they might promote me internally to the Mason Moistening role when it becomes available! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only had one extra to cater for tonight- always providing food for kids I did not birth- apparently he’s staying over too- so I’m currently washing his PE kit and uniform for school tomorrow 🙄 ( I love it really)
I feel like we live the same life when it comes to our teens 🤣

Sorry you’re feeling rough again - hopefully you’ll get another dream tonight 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Some people just lack commitment 🤣 if I get in early now, they might promote me internally to the Mason Moistening role when it becomes available! 🤣
That must be it, no commitment to the cause🤣 I’d rather I employed him internally 😉

• Haha
I feel like we live the same life when it comes to our teens 🤣

Sorry you’re feeling rough again - hopefully you’ll get another dream tonight 🙏
Just a vicious circle- I’m dosed up so im
Good- hoping for a DCL or John dream if I’m honest 🥵

must be something to do with teen boys - they just gravitate to one house- I had 5 here at the weekend 🙄- couldn’t even send them anywhere as it was pissing it down! I do moan about them but for Mother’s Day the ones that are always here clubbed together and got me flowers!

• Heart
Take it as a compliment, kids only hang out at the cool houses! Sounds like you both have lovely families :love:
I’ve often thought that I don’t really know what I want to do with my life…. But this is it. I want to be a Mason Moistener. That’s my goal

• Haha
  • Heart
Just a vicious circle- I’m dosed up so im
Good- hoping for a DCL or John dream if I’m honest 🥵

must be something to do with teen boys - they just gravitate to one house- I had 5 here at the weekend 🙄- couldn’t even send them anywhere as it was pissing it down! I do moan about them but for Mother’s Day the ones that are always here clubbed together and got me flowers!
Aww that’s sweet of them. I’m of the opinion I’d rather they were here than wandering the streets finding trouble!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.