Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only had one extra to cater for tonight- always providing food for kids I did not birth- apparently he’s staying over too- so I’m currently washing his PE kit and uniform for school tomorrow 🙄 ( I love it really)
Thought my cold has gone but it’s come back 😞.
never mind I have my dream with Mason last night to get me through 😜
Hope you feel better soon. Everyone seems to be ill at the minute

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Aww that’s sweet of them. I’m of the opinion I’d rather they were here than wandering the streets finding trouble!
Exactly - I know where both mine are and at least their parents do too- we have a group chat and I’m like - I have them all here 🙋🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Tonight just seems like an absolute disappointment. Tesco was horrendous. Things were moved to random aisles like freezers in the dog food aisle and I’m having a boring fake dominos Aldi garlic bread and the OH has Geordie shore on 🥲😳 I’m going to make a start on some smut!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So I fell down a rabbit hole on gettyimages because I had nothing better to do… and I found this!

I can’t decide if I really like it or if i’m traumatised 🤔🤔🤔🤔

FC0B1D70-2337-4D37-B51B-E59D2FFF0E39.png

Also, whoever’s toes they are in those sliders… ick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly - I know where both mine are and at least their parents do too- we have a group chat and I’m like - I have them all here 🙋🏽‍♀️
Same, I’m always the first one the other parents check with and they’re always here! Mr Scuffed is the local taxi service 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Scuffed @PunkRocker I’m also just about to catch up on bake off, 100% prepared for bread week with a Lidl goats cheese and tomato focaccia 😍
Yes Mason, I am a fancy gal don’t you know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So I fell down a rabbit hole on gettyimages because I had nothing better to do… and I found this!

View attachment 797426
Is that dribble hanging off his tongue?
Either way another reaction pic to add to the collection

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Take it as a compliment, kids only hang out at the cool houses! Sounds like you both have lovely families :love:

I’ve often thought that I don’t really know what I want to do with my life…. But this is it. I want to be a Mason Moistener. That’s my goal
If only this role had been suggested to me by a careers adviser! I've been wasting my life! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 797426
Is that spit hanging from his mouth?

Those feet are just wrong on so many levels. It looks like when you just grab the first pair of random shoes near the door that don't even fit you to run to the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure you can offer him an internal position with great benefits 🤣
Plenty of internal positions here for the lucky candidate. It involves a hands on approach to any task which I’m sure he’d be magnificent for. Mason, you’re hired!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that spit hanging from his mouth?

Those feet are just wrong on so many levels. It looks like when you just grab the first pair of random shoes near the door that don't even fit you to run to the bin
I think its the spit that makes me not like it. Like a fuckin dribbly toddler 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.