Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know whether to trust the TikTok teens but…. Just saw a TikTok saying Lauren had deleted all her pictures with Deccers. I went to her profile and there are indeed no pictures with him in - but I’m sure there was before?! I should probably post this on the WAGs thread but they scare me there!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t know whether to trust the TikTok teens but…. Just saw a TikTok saying Lauren had deleted all her pictures with Deccers. I went to her profile and there are indeed no pictures with him in - but I’m sure there was before?! I should probably post this on the WAGs thread but they scare me there!
I don’t think she does actually post stuff of the two of them on her grid, only on stories or on the dogs account (lol)?

ETA your last sentence there is fair, we are nice though x

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she does actually post stuff of the two of them on her grid, only on stories or on the dogs account (lol)?

I hope you are right - I knew I shouldn’t take my gossip from the teens! Despite my newfound love for Spicey Rice (I blame these threads entirely lol) I really like them together!!

• Haha
@jflurker93 🥵🥵🥵

Amazing, once again! Love that it was raining, really added something to the story.
Also, poor Tony, he had no idea.

And now off to dream about wet Daddy!
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

It was incredible! Cocky/jealous Mase, daring us, subtle CC bashing, oblivious Tony and Dec... such a perfect combination! Also, the nod with the word count 👌
Really enjoyed it! Best thing to read before sleep, I hope it makes me dream of our boy! If it doesn't I'll lose all hope for it to ever happen
Thank you so much for writing it! ❤❤
Poor big T had no clue did he bless him although he was secretly playing the FBC playlist 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope you are right - I knew I shouldn’t take my gossip from the teens! Despite my newfound love for Spicey Rice (I blame these threads entirely lol) I really like them together!!
Well the TikTok teens also think she is pregnant (I think they are right about that tbf) so 🤷‍♀️ I like them together too.

(Although I bet a single Spicy would be very fun……..)

She was at his game on Sunday, I think?
Just checked and they still follow each other. Maybe they have decided to keep their private life outside Instagram (she might have been getting hate, we know how TikTok teens are, and might try to avoid it)

I was thinking about that, I have seen a couple of pics of them as a post, but I believe many of them were stories. Guess we will know whatever it is soon.

Reactions: 3
She was at his game on Sunday, I think?
Just checked and they still follow each other. Maybe they have decided to keep their private life outside Instagram (she might have been getting hate, we know how TikTok teens are, and might try to avoid it)

I was thinking about that, I have seen a couple of pics of them as a post, but I believe many of them were stories. Guess we will know whatever it is soon.
I think this might be it. I remember a few weeks ago she was getting some hate for "not being pretty enough for declan" (which i completely disagree on, she is beautiful). They might be trying to avoid those kind of comments as much as posible

So I have spent weeks diligently catching up on all of the threads....I have laughed uncontrollably, been thoroughly flooded....and neglected most of my responsibilities..been a little to scared to post, but this picture, I feel like he's saying "so you want me to turn on daddy mode" and I just can't handle it 🥵

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So I have spent weeks diligently catching up on all of the threads....I have laughed uncontrollably, been thoroughly flooded....and neglected most of my responsibilities..been a little to scared to post, but this picture, I feel like he's saying "so you want me to turn on daddy mode" and I just can't handle it 🥵
Oooooo saving that in my “personal” file!!

good morning FBC!! Happy wet Wednesday! (Hopefully anyway!)

dear P.a/butternips/person with the password, please provide the good stuff today. Some epic England content would go a long way, maybe some kind of bedroom tour? We‘re not fussy, just new content please.

@jflurker93 ive just got in to work so I’m saving the smutty goodness for tonight. Rave reviews already by the looks of it, so that will be an absolute treat for when I get in 👀

love you all 💙 hope Wednesday is kind!!!

5207671E-78F1-4FD3-AF47-E0075CAD37BB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy wet Wednesday FBC 💙

@jflurker93 I’m going in on that smut this morning! @PunkRocker enjoy your first day back at work, we’re here for all those extra breaks you will need during the day 😂 @jdub welcome welcome! So glad you’ve posted, you’ll love it here. That picture you’ve provided shows you mean business 😉🤣

I have major ‘can’t be arsed’ vibes today but got two days off with Mr E after today so it’s not all bad. He will be wearing a Mason mask and I’ll be parading him round Tesco like I am a full blown wag with my own private Insta. Watch out, huns.

• Heart
  • Haha
Good Morning fellow FBCers. Happy Wet Wednesday. I’m hoping we get some good England content again! 💦
Annoyingly I don’t think daddy popped up in my dream again…. I’m sure he’s avoiding me 🥲
Only 3 days until the weekend! Woohoo
BE81C8CC-2DD1-4AF5-AEB1-8735F4D32352.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy wet Wednesday FBC 💙

@jflurker93 I’m going in on that smut this morning! @PunkRocker enjoy your first day back at work, we’re here for all those extra breaks you will need during the day 😂 @jdub welcome welcome! So glad you’ve posted, you’ll love it here. That picture you’ve provided shows you mean business 😉🤣

I have major ‘can’t be arsed’ vibes today but got two days off with Mr E after today so it’s not all bad. He will be wearing a Mason mask and I’ll be parading him round Tesco like I am a full blown wag with my own private Insta. Watch out, huns.
I need a break already - 6am alarm was not fun. And I didn't have Daddy dreams because I think you generally need to sleep in order to dream and I didn't 😫

Back in the office now, 364 emails and a new person trying to make conversation with me. No thank you, it's too early for this.

Welcome @jdub 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good morning, just sharing this pic of young Pep to get wet Wednesday started. What a babe 😍
266E51EC-40F7-448D-A11A-59942A83266C.jpeg

• Heart
Welcome @jdub. I can guarantee you will be welcome with open arms here. Nothing is off limits (except cl hoe). I’ve been a newbie for less than a week and I know I’ve already found my calling with these ladies ❤ Welcome aboard the FBC Bus xx

Good morning, just sharing this pic of young Pep to get wet Wednesday started. What a babe 😍
View attachment 796565
Oh hello. He looks a bit like Liam Payne in this picture 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
🚨It happened - it finally happened- I had a dream about mason! 🚨
It involved the hot yoga tent at SGP 😂
It’s a bit hazy but I do remember his socks were really very good 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Well, thank you @jflurker93, Mason visited my dreams after reading your masterpiece. Twice. The first dream was filth, pure filth. And the second was weird. He was my boyfriend and sent me cute texts before a concert because I was...a singer 😂😂 but my band actually played in sold out stadiums so 🤷🤷
And someone from my band had a stain on his shorts and asked me if I had something he could borrow and I gave him Chelsea shorts that were Mason's 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, thank you @jflurker93, Mason visited my dreams after reading your masterpiece. Twice. The first dream was filth, pure filth. And the second was weird. He was my boyfriend and sent me cute texts before a concert because I was...a singer 😂😂 but my band actually played in sold out stadiums so 🤷🤷
And someone from my band had a stain on his shorts and asked me if I had something he could borrow and I gave him Chelsea shorts that were Mason's 😂😂
Seems like @jflurker93 masterpiece kept mason busy last night- glad he paid you a visit too!
cant believe I’ve had a filthy dream about a 22 year old 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.