Mason Mount #20 The FBC have dug out the parkas, c’mon Mase get yourself starkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who decided to give them an extra day off. I want words 😭
This is not on. I shall send an email!!!

Is Dear killer of FBC content joy a bit too much as an opener?
I also had a thought. They may have delayed them by a day so they can sort out the boxes of clone a Willy kits I had delivered for the FBC.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You know that random patch of extra flooded rain near him half way through?

Yeah, that’s me.

Especially after the pelvic pushing near the end 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's only one good reason to give them another day off, and that is they want to spend the day with us. I don't see anyone here so 🤷‍♀️ go give us sexy cute content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I’ve done myself a mischief! Went to GP. They think I’ve bruised my sacrum from the fall 😭😭😭 Ive had to order a piles cushion to help when sitting down and have pain. If pain doesn’t improve then I have to go back and have it xrayed at the hospital. I didn’t tell the doctor that I did it rushing down the stairs to watch a stream of Mason getting wet as I thought he may think I’m crazy but I do hope Mase you appreciate my dedication to you 😂
Sorry @jflurker93 I haven’t call yet to get you out of work 😂
Oh no! I really hope it gets better soon and it's not something worse than the initial diagnosis ❤❤ Mase should reward you for your dedication, just saying!

Will have to watch it later, but I'm guessing for once is good content and not the boxing outfit again (I liked it, but I want new stuff) Thanks for sharing it!

Only one thing for it today, I'm going to spend my lunch break watching Mason videos on YouTube.

Also, asking for a friend, is this an acceptable lunch if these are the only things in the fridge?

View attachment 793915
Wish that was my lunch, my afternoons would be waaay better that way.

• Heart
  • Haha
He’s too busy tippy tappying over the line to notice… that or he’s playing hard to get 😏
That’s a disgrace. Especially after everything you’ve done for him. You would have thought he would be at least a little grateful!
Current scenes at SGP sorting through keylimepie’s delivery of Clone A Willy kits

Oh no! I really hope it gets better soon and it's not something worse than the initial diagnosis ❤❤ Mase should reward you for your dedication, just saying!

Will have to watch it later, but I'm guessing for once is good content and not the boxing outfit again (I liked it, but I want new stuff) Thanks for sharing it!

Wish that was my lunch, my afternoons would be waaay better that way.
Thank you lovely! I should at least get a video message of support for the dedication 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me laughing at this as if it was the funniest thing I've seen all day 🙈 It's Monday, don't judge.

Screenshot - 04_10_2021 , 15_39_23.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why am I starting to feel some kind of way about Timo?
Timo’s cute, you could definitely love him in your best mate kinda way. Maybe FWB once and then realise it wasn’t a great idea. Can’t see him being too Daddy on you. No I haven’t given it much thought, don’t be daft.

• Haha
Timo’s cute, you could definitely love him in your best mate kinda way. Maybe FWB once and then realise it wasn’t a great idea. Can’t see him being too Daddy on you. No I haven’t given it much thought, don’t be daft.

• Haha
I agree, he’s be great on the FBC Wyld night out though… those Mykonos Moves 🕺🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.