Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuffed

VIP Member
Evening FBC! My date day turned in to a cheeky overnight in our favourite hotel and a day shopping today. Feeling very very spoilt and very much in love with my real life guy. That being said I’m ready to forget Mr Scuffed’s name and immerse myself back in everything Daddy. I’d ask what I’ve missed but the fact that you’ve smashed through a thread and a half since I was last on, I’m not sure there’s much point 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Welcome to the first thread of the twenties! Thread title by @nellyloz123

4CF04876-B075-4CD5-8354-AB943550EA3A.jpeg

Recap of previous thread:
⚽ Poll results! KFC side choices 🤔
I’m disappointed and appalled to say that gravy won with 41.9% 🤢
⚽ Butternips returned to vote coleslaw.
⚽ Some deviants want to smear gravy all over Mason and lick it off.
⚽ @Tabbytiger is getting a special gravy thermometer so she doesn’t burn his todger.
⚽ The safe word is beans.
⚽ @PunkRocker is setting up an Only Fans so we can all see what she can do with gravy. I dread to think.
⚽ @Eden246 and @Isanythingrealanymore were our FBC representatives on the ground at the game.
⚽ Mason was on Football Focus. He had to draw a panda. He loved peanut M&Ms. He’s a better dancer than Dec because Dec is stiff. Gives himself 9/10 for dress sense.
⚽ I learnt that Chilly has an outie.
⚽ Match time - Mason was on the bench but Chilly started!
⚽ TT was all of us and got a yellow card and I am still laughing.
8499CB6C-15D6-4E2D-804C-6F381996C90E.jpeg

⚽ @keylimepie took after @User name taken and fell on her arse.
⚽ DADDY CAME ON and it was RAINING.
2A25B97C-0BBA-45B4-9C6D-C5734940A509.jpeg
EE837AC5-5A7B-42F8-8C55-D1E9545B569B.jpeg

⚽ Chilly scored! #ThePianoManIsFreed
⚽ Our ovaries exploded at another cute as picture of him and Summer. Fill us with your population paste/baby batter Mase.
⚽ This led to a discussion about the best alternative names for semen. Other choices were gentlemens relish, cock snot, daddy’s sauce, penis colada, love liquor, chode nectar, schlong sauce and cock compote.
⚽ @nellyloz123 hates the word spaghetti.
⚽ Apparently Mase has a new lady in his sights but I don’t want to talk about her because she makes me feel like a potato.
⚽ We all think Pickers is a filthy shag.
⚽ Late night Saturday descended into absolute madness. What I think I can work out is…
⚽ Mason is somehow going to end up limbless.
⚽ Mason and Deccers are going to Christmas temp at Disney and be the new Woody and Buzz.
⚽ The night ended with everyone thinking of their worst punishments when Mason finds the thread. Spitting in our mouths? Being told we’re bad girls? Getting Pebbles involved? Ewww, no thank you.
⚽ Mase was out on a Saturday night drinking tequila.
⚽ HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEPA! 🥳🥳🥳

5D9925F4-8038-42E3-9210-09FD4EE3718F.jpeg

1A135FFA-2C47-49F6-827F-03343C9D964D.jpeg

Thanks @GGina and @Smca53

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

nellyloz123

VIP Member
I don't know why but I can't stand Ben Shepherd 😂🙊
Hahaha he was actually VERY nice in real life! My identity is out I’m sorry 🤣 Mrs Hinch please don’t come for me. Mase, if you’re lurking this is me 👋
Ps. I wouldn’t never wear this top. The wardrobe was VERY strict and I was limited to Green/Yellow or Red. And I will let you all know when my episode is due to air 🤣

45268C74-7603-4B50-A804-D0A788141630.jpeg

Omg every woman he breathes near is getting ruined by the teens. He should come with a health warning ☠☠☠☠
I actually feel sorry for them 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 16

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Is this a good time to tell you I once sent a DM to Sancho, while I was very drunk, and he didn't even read it? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I got really drunk and DMed Harry Styles last Christmas when we went into lockdown and people were stranded alone.

355EBDFB-03B9-4385-8E06-8EAF07069D41.png

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
You can thank me later. Plant girl went live on IG. Nothing with her and mason, both from Portsmouth and went to school together. Asking people “not to make it weird”. Definitely had the teens in her dms
No way has she had to turn off her comments 😭 poor girl hahaha Christ
No, I feel bad for her now. Those teens really need to be controlled. I dread to think about the poor girl he ends up dating. They will try to make her life hell. Every single woman he talks/knows/works with him is going to get that pack of rabid dogs on every social media.
I know we joke about them instahoes and various girls but none of us would do anything like those kids are doing. They need limits.

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
James Milner is horrible!

I definitely have a few tops that show my tits off, i’ll dig one out of the wardrobe ✌🏻

How about this one, I think it says hello mason please don’t ✨sexualise✨ me

2D14EDD6-57D0-4607-B197-F0FE78839F00.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Only just woke up and the usual bullshit. 😂😂 last night it was Danielle flying in and today he banging some Emmy. Make up your mind 😂😂😂
Just had a look at Emmy on Instagram…. She’s got “plant based” in her bio, so if nothing else at least we know she wasn’t seeing off shots of cock snot until the early hours

• Haha

frisbeee

I’ve lurked on this thread for so long, actually love you guys but you’re pushing me into feeling things for men I never wanted anything to do with before 😭

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Seeing as the Chilly Clan are placing his picture everywhere I’ll satisfy my own needs with spitty daddy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Happy mount me Monday! I'm shook that I'm surrounded by insta hoes who drunkenly slide into dm's. I've never drunk dm'd but I have met a few footballers. Nobody overly famous though.
Jimmy Bullard
once drank a can of red stripe out my cleavage and in the early 2000's I had an encounter with a player on loan at my local team.

Here's hoping that this is the week we finally get nudes

• Haha

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
'logistical nightmare' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I've had a few of these, why do the big dick guys always come after us little 5'nothing girls 😭
not going to lie I thought I was well prepared as I was a right little hoebag in my younger days (wannabe glamour model, you’d never guess I’ve been on mastermind since 😂) but no, it was like nothing in this world…

I feel like this is a safe space (despite my blatant whore-ism outing myself) so would like to add that the next morning he woke me up with the immortal line… ‘do you want to kiss my cock?’ 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

GGina

VIP Member
Now I know I keep stalking the JG thread and coming here to tell you lot the shit they say but I just can’t not. Someone on there said she wants to breastfeed him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Our next poll- would you breastfeed Mason?

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha