Mason Mount #20 The FBC have dug out the parkas, c’mon Mase get yourself starkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh no hoping your bottom feels better soon.

It’s too late for the call now I’m already home! Today was dog turd, hsd too many comments ‘oh you look a lot different from the last time we saw you’ yeah back off I had an existential crisis leave me be ✌🏻

Also wanted a little nap before I had to get ready for Liverpool tonight but we’re having new windows fitted so the house is full of work men 😫😫😫😫 They all keep making small talk with me and I’m half asleep looking rough, plus I’m not interested unless they look like pebbles in the below

Thank you. I seriously feel as though I’ve been railed by David Haye’s monster dick up the arse. Glad you managed to get out of work now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well THIS has made my tit start to the day better!!!

crying and cackle laughing on the sofa (builders probably think I’m a weirdo) at TIMMY/TIMBO 😭😭😭😭
When he’s telling him to keep driving into the wall 😫😫😫

And Mason at the end pedalling those weeks jesus christ his legs 🥵🥵🥵🥵

FLOODED

WHERE WAS THE WARNING ?
These poor builders are drowning now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This was just what I needed, funny and sexy.
His thighs at the end...🥵🥵🥵 He's been hitting the gym, looking great.
Also, Jorginho, I must admit lately I find him very sexy, there is something about him... 😏 he looks like he'll give you a nice time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for sharing. Mason looks insanely hot in this! I don’t know if it’s the tan or what but 😍😍😍

Afternoon everyone!
Sorry to all you workers, Mondays should be outlawed 🖕🏻
I'm not back in until Wednesday and I know it's going to be absolute carnage in my inbox 😭 I think I'm getting ill as well, got a cough and the skin on my face is very dry and that's usually my first sign that a cold is on the way 😫 fully looking like an elder today! Should probably do a Covid test but that is not what I want at the back of my throat! 😂

Anyway have a good day everyone!

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon and also equally hope you get what you want at the back of your throat 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just booked tickets for November can’t wait to see mount om. The pitch

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m just going to go with the standard one

It’s also my reaction to all these men in my house because everywhere I turn they’re bleeping there!! 😡 Sorry can you tel I am not in the mood for sweaty builders today 😤

View attachment 793959
The instahuns do not deserve Mase and his hotness. We need to defeat them another way 😂 Also the last time @PunkRocker had already posted this picture and I like to be different 😂

• Haha
The instahuns do not deserve Mase and his hotness. We need to defeat them another way 😂
I might take up singing… I can hold a tune. Might get me verified at least, which is one step closer to being noticed.

I’m going to whip the Mason Mood Board out

1. Me wondering why my mum chose to have new windows fitted on a MONDAY whilst she’s away

3. When the builders trying to talk to me about tit I have no clue about

12. Having to listen to their garbage music

7. Me realising i’ll be seeing Oli Sykes again in 5 hours

65D5DEE4-EAAE-4C35-A610-15F38206E610.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
I might take up singing… I can hold a tune. Might get me verified at least, which is one step closer to being noticed.

I’m going to whip the Mason Mood Board out

1. Me wondering why my mum chose to have new windows fitted on a MONDAY whilst she’s away

3. When the builders trying to talk to me about tit I have no clue about

12. Having to listen to their garbage music

7. Me realising i’ll be seeing Oli Sykes again in 5 hours

View attachment 793961
I’m currently at 15 for the pain when I sit down and 16 because I literally can’t be arsed with today 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m currently at 15 for the pain when I sit down and 16 because I literally can’t be arsed with today 😂
When is your piles pillow coming? I hope your taking advantage of the sick day and eating lots of good snacks.

I’m just eating some dinner and then I need to find somewhere I can sit down to do my makeup without being watched 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
When is your piles pillow coming? I hope your taking advantage of the sick day and eating lots of good snacks.

I’m just eating some dinner and then I need to find somewhere I can sit down to do my makeup without being watched 😤
I Amazon primed it so should be here tomorrow. I’m thinking about ordering a chaise lounge for work so I just lay on that all day and imagine Mason feeding me grapes. I totally missed the breastfeeding stuff earlier which I’m kind of glad about 😂

I’ve eaten some fruit. I was going to have a banana but after your pics yesterday I didn’t think I could eat it 😂

You might have builders that know about make up so just ask them if you have done the contouring correctly. They will soon walk out and leave you in peace if they haven’t a clue what you are on about!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.