Mason Mount #20 The FBC have dug out the parkas, c’mon Mase get yourself starkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I know I keep stalking the JG thread and coming here to tell you lot the tit they say but I just can’t not. Someone on there said she wants to breastfeed him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Our next poll- would you breastfeed Mason?
He can suck away but I don't think he'd get any milk from me now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now I know I keep stalking the JG thread and coming here to tell you lot the tit they say but I just can’t not. Someone on there said she wants to breastfeed him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha I am definitely not a Hartlepool fan, don't worry. I'm originally from Teesside but haven't lived up there for over 15 years.
Another North East girl over here 👋

Omg that’s just strange. Unfortunately babies aren’t in my plan atm so that would be a struggle for me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Afternoon everyone!
Sorry to all you workers, Mondays should be outlawed 🖕🏻
I'm not back in until Wednesday and I know it's going to be absolute carnage in my inbox 😭 I think I'm getting ill as well, got a cough and the skin on my face is very dry and that's usually my first sign that a cold is on the way 😫 fully looking like an elder today! Should probably do a Covid test but that is not what I want at the back of my throat! 😂

Anyway have a good day everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Afternoon everyone!
I'm not back in until Wednesday and I know it's going to be absolute carnage in my inbox 😭 I think I'm getting ill as well, got a cough and the skin on my face is very dry and that's usually my first sign that a cold is on the way 😫 fully looking like an elder today! Should probably do a Covid test but that is not what I want at the back of my throat! 😂

Mondays are evil. I'm trying to ignore what's in my inbox by blowing up balloons and nearly killing myself in the process 😂

• Haha
That’s it I’ve delegated the emails to someone else 🤣, they moaned - I reminded them that I’m their line manager And that end of year reviews are coming up soon 😊!
things are looking up- my manager - the big boss is taking me out to lunch to welcome me back / apologise for being a bit arsey when I was first off!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Afternoon everyone!

I love that even in the face of illness you can incorporate filthy jokes 🤣 I hope it’s a false alarm and you’re feeling better soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I love that even in the face of illness you can incorporate filthy jokes 🤣 I hope it’s a false alarm and you’re feeling better soon!
I just meant I'd rather have a lovely bowl of hot soup as I'm ill, I'm not sure what you're getting at 🤣

• Haha
Only one thing for it today, I'm going to spend my lunch break watching Mason videos on YouTube.

Also, asking for a friend, is this an acceptable lunch if these are the only things in the fridge?

20211004_124548.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I’ve done myself a mischief! Went to GP. They think I’ve bruised my sacrum from the fall 😭😭😭 Ive had to order a piles cushion to help when sitting down and have pain. If pain doesn’t improve then I have to go back and have it xrayed at the hospital. I didn’t tell the doctor that I did it rushing down the stairs to watch a stream of Mason getting wet as I thought he may think I’m crazy but I do hope Mase you appreciate my dedication to you 😂
Sorry @jflurker93 I haven’t call yet to get you out of work 😂
Ohhh no hoping your bottom feels better soon.

It’s too late for the call now I’m already home! Today was dog turd, hsd too many comments ‘oh you look a lot different from the last time we saw you’ yeah back off I had an existential crisis leave me be ✌🏻

Also wanted a little nap before I had to get ready for Liverpool tonight but we’re having new windows fitted so the house is full of work men 😫😫😫😫 They all keep making small talk with me and I’m half asleep looking rough, plus I’m not interested unless they look like pebbles in the below

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Afternoon everyone!

You know what’s good for dry skin 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.