Mason Mount #20 The FBC have dug out the parkas, c’mon Mase get yourself starkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who decided to give them an extra day off. I want words 😭
Rumour has it they gave the whole team an extra day off so Mason could recover from the bought of limb rotting gonorrhoea he caught in da club on Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I knew I wouldn’t be the only one!! I’m sorry but this is Mason Mount we are talking about and I wouldn’t care if he was getting his £3 a week from Tony and Debs.
And what do we call that? True love ❤ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And what do we call that? True love ❤ :ROFLMAO:
Mason must be happy there’s a small group of women who who still love him if he was a limbless, penniless, gonorrhoea ridden father of 4. FBC’s unconditional love that is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mason must be happy there’s a small group of women who who still love him if he was a limbless, penniless, gonorrhoea ridden father of 4. FBC’s unconditional love that is
I see. You’re all coming out of the woodwork now 😂😂😂 I thought I’d gone too far by saying I’d love him in that state but at least I’m not alone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.