Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

You might have seen this video before but him getting wet never gets old

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Since figured it isn’t Chloe there is a rumour he is dating Instagram model atlantapitman anyone know if this is true
I haven't looked into any dating rumours because it hurts me to know it's not me 😂 but I've just looked on insta and he doesn't follow her on either his public or private

• Haha
Since figured it isn’t Chloe there is a rumour he is dating Instagram model atlantapitman anyone know if this is true
That came about because she follows his private IG. He doesn’t even follow her back or like her pictures.

Reactions: 2
We're hurtling towards one to be honest! I'll be sad to give up this thread title.... but we need to come up with a new one soon!
Yeh this one has gone much quicker than the first one did. Hopefully that will continue as we get more tasty content. Got to be something about the thrusting I suppose or the ever popular top blaster 🤣

• Heart
I haven't looked into any dating rumours because it hurts me to know it's not me 😂 but I've just looked on insta and he doesn't follow her on either his public or private
Exactly. All these were discussed back in May on the footballers and wags thread. Anyone he followed or followed him was thrown around as a potential new gf. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I need some fresh pics to drool over. It’s been a long long day

also I am SO upset about all you guys going to see him in the flesh 😭😭 pure FOMO

• Heart
I need some fresh pics to drool over. It’s been a long long day

also I am SO upset about all you guys going to see him in the flesh 😭😭 pure FOMO
He back training tomorrow so everything crossed for sweaty pictures

Can the new thread be a cl hoe free zone the girl getting on my tits. 😂😂😂😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He back training tomorrow so everything crossed for sweaty pictures

Can the new thread be a cl hoe free zone the girl getting on my tits. 😂😂😂😩😩
If cl hoe was intentional, I love it 🤣🤣 happy not to hear about her, witch kills my vibe 🖕🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.