Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you dream about brick weave though? 🤣

I could really do with some filthy smut today. It's raining, I'm working, what is this bullshit life?!
No thank goodness!!! Although Mason naked in my driveway would have been perfectly acceptable!!

Raining here too which is a piss take as I’m off this week! Where is naked Mason to brighten our days? No bleeping where that’s where! Hoping we get some wet training pics 🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No thank goodness!!! Although Mason naked in my driveway would have been perfectly acceptable!!

Raining here too which is a piss take as I’m off this week! Where is naked Mason to brighten our days? No bleeping where that’s where! Hoping we get some wet training pics 🙏🙏
Mason naked on the driveway with his entrance song of Bad Bad Bad Bad Boy playing 👍🏻

If there are no wet training pics today, I'm rioting!

Any suggestions for the new thread title?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Mason naked on the driveway with his entrance song of Bad Bad Bad Bad Boy playing 👍🏻

If there are no wet training pics today, I'm rioting!

Any suggestions for the new thread title?
I feel like there’s too much to chose from! How about something like ‘flooded basements, top blaster, hold on he’s thrusting faster!!’ Or something like that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like there’s too much to chose from! How about something like ‘flooded basements, top blaster, hold on he’s thrusting faster!!’ Or something like that 😂😂
Actually made me laugh out loud. Nice image in my head aswell 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right ladies I’m absolutely not ok
In my quest to find some horny mason content because he’s been failing to deliver the goods himself I found this: https://www.wattpad.com/1109809348-mason-mount-stories-on-the-golf-course-18+/page/3

So much daddy 🥵🥵🥵🥵 then our gentle god at the end I am not lying when I tell you not only the basement is flooded but the whole fuckin house tbh
Seems like a good time to take a break and delve into this then 🤤

Ohh it's already a winner, I love that pic of him in the basketball top 😍

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.