Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry girls her’s is from last week. I follow her friends and they posted videos of them all there last Sunday. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Don't want to sound mean (contradicting myself here) but I find hard to believe she can afford to party the night away in Chelsea/Mayfair. She is no Jourdan Dunn... her "modelling" career is a joke.

Listen up Ms. no pants: you had him, you lost him. Now get back to your pre money Mase live and leave us alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't want to sound mean (contradicting myself here) but I find hard to believe she can afford to party the night away in Chelsea/Mayfair. She is no Jourdan Dunn... her "modelling" career is a joke.

Listen up Ms. no pants: you had him, you lost him. Now get back to your pre money Mase live and leave us alone!
Her family are well off though. Also think she on the down low with Joe Wilcock. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ladies, today is a truly wonderful day. Our Lord and Saviour Mason Mount has blessed me with a wonderful gift (via Mr PunkRocker!) I'm going to Wembley for the Andorra match! 😬 I will be within groping distance, breathing the same air as our Daddy! I'm throbbing, I'm palpitating, I'm dripping! πŸ₯΅ Now if Daddy Mase could just spot me in the crowd, drag me to the changing rooms, put his jersey on me and duck me until I can barely walk then that will be a perfect birthday πŸ˜ˆπŸ†
I’m also off to the Andorra match!! Never been to a game before but my BF asked! hellooooooo Mason (& Jack Grealish) πŸ˜›

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m also off to the Andorra match!! Never been to a game before but my BF asked! hellooooooo Mason (& Jack Grealish) πŸ˜›
Yes, we're getting a Tattle day out on the go! And we like your BF πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 3
Ladies, today is a truly wonderful day. Our Lord and Saviour Mason Mount has blessed me with a wonderful gift (via Mr PunkRocker!) I'm going to Wembley for the Andorra match! 😬
Great news! I hope you get the perfect view of our golden boy. πŸ’™

I haven't been to a stadium in forever! Football used to be a big part of my life in my early 20's. I did attend so many matches, been to training sessions, met some top players... Good times! That came to a halt when I moved countries and started a new life somewhere over the rainbow.

I don't live in the UK but I am seriously considering going to a couple matches this season. I wish the ticket buying experience wasn't so stressful... It's not worth my while purchasing a membership in order to attend 4/6 games per year but I might have to. Mason is worth every cent!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Omg so happy for you lot going to the match!!! I will be living vicariously through you!!
Your mission, should you choose to accept, is GET SOME HOT DADDY MASE CONTENT

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Great news! I hope you get the perfect view of our golden boy. πŸ’™

I haven't been to a stadium in forever! Football used to be a big part of my life in my early 20's. I did attend so many matches, been to trainin sessions, met some top players... Good times! That came to a halt when I moved countries and started a new life somewhere over the rainbow.

I don't live in the UK but I am seriously considering going to a couple matches this season. I wish the ticket buying experience wasn't so stressful... It's not worth my while purchasing a membership in order to attend 4/6 games per year but I might have to. Mason is worth every cent!
The seats do look banging tbf πŸ‘ŒπŸ» I've been to Wembley twice before but it was 10 years ago so I'm really excited to be going again! The last time I actually won the tickets so they were pretty good seats.

Hopefully you can get to a few matches soon ❀

Reactions: 2
Omg so happy for you lot going to the match!!! I will be living vicariously through you!!
Oh don’t you worry, that was one of the only reasons why I brought a ticketπŸ˜‚

• Heart
I will take as many pics as I can get away with! πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.