Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he drives 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell she's on my FYP now 🙄
[/QUOTE]

She’s wearing a necklace with a “J” on it in her latest TikTok so definitely seems like she’s with that Joe guy.

Reactions: 1
Morning all! Any good dreams to report? Zilch from me 😩
Morning! I just cannot get to the main event, he's teasing me so bad 😫 I must have been watching the clip with the unicorn inflatable as we were dicking about in the swimming pool - not in the way I wanted though 😂

Leaves his other hand free for me 😈
To hold your head down in his lap?
Nope Not from mason 😞 - but my affair with John stones continues 😂, in all honesty I’m not mad about it in the slightest!
You are determined to infect us all with Stones-itis aren't you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No dreams for me…. But every bloody morning I wake up the first thing I hear in my head is “bad bad bad bad boyyy”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning! I just cannot get to the main event, he's teasing me so bad 😫 I must have been watching the clip with the unicorn inflatable as we were dicking about in the swimming pool - not in the way I wanted though 😂

To hold your head down in his lap?

You are determined to infect us all with Stones-itis aren't you! 😂
I can’t help it - he won’t stay away!
must watch more Mason content!!

• Haha
Morning all! Nothing filthy in the dream department to report I’m afraid - gutted!!

Here’s to a Monday full of smut and naked Mason and Mason’s naked boner and my basement being permanently flooded 💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning all! Nothing filthy in the dream department to report I’m afraid - gutted!!

Here’s to a Monday full of smut and naked Mason and Mason’s naked boner and my basement being permanently flooded 💦💦
Did you dream about brick weave though? 🤣

I could really do with some filthy smut today. It's raining, I'm working, what is this bullshit life?!

• Haha
There’s nothing hotter than a guy who drives with one hand 🤤 Makes them exceptionally hot when he does it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.