Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bottom one he’s just finished over my face and staring down at his masterpiece. duck sake this thread has me gagging. 😂💦
Amazing !!!! I’m gagging for him too….he’s just cute but sexy all in one. Very rare for a footballer

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah amazing, I’m on level 1 so should be easily able to watch our boy🤤🤤
Casually checking TheFA website and the best ticket available comes up as level 1 seat 269. That's a sign lades, that's a sign! Think I'll bite the bullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very rare for a man generally!
So true!!

Unfortunately we won’t be going, some bullshit about already being away with family and apparently I knew full well cos it’s the last weekend before the kids go back and why am I suddenly so interested in football?? Blah blah blah!

I’m relying on you guys going to complete the mission - hot daddy Mase pics inc shouting, shoving, spitting, tongue out and dancing plus some sweaty changing room shots of his boner please! DM me with them so I can add them to my private collection!

Right up off to bed to google if I have solid grounds for a divorce 😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Amazing !!!! I’m gagging for him too….he’s just cute but sexy all in one. Very rare for a footballer
He reminds me so much of an ex boyfriend, no bad blood between us so if I ever want Mr Mount I’ll ask my ex round and not wear my contacts to make it that bit more believable 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2

That second clip… he can thrust into me like that any day 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Since figured it isn’t Chloe there is a rumour he is dating Instagram model atlantapitman anyone know if this is true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.