Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his single and Thankyou lord Jesus who ever found them pics 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Apparently so! Though he’s been linked to lots of girls on the WAGs thread.. I think he’s just playing the field to be honest (don’t really blame him 🤷‍♀️)

Why am I so obsessed with his nipples 🤤🤤
I quite like that he’s single, it’s a turn on. I hope he doesn’t shag about 😞 he looks too innocent for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s Friday, I’m drunk, it’s early still but it’s been a long week….. anyway, hoping for some excellent dreams tonight, all I really want in life is to be destroyed by daddy mase 🥵💦

there’s a lot of things I could say, but I genuinely think I might get arrested if I actually listed all the things I want him to do with me

anyway, goodnight ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

1628281854332.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s Friday, I’m drunk, it’s early still but it’s been a long week….. anyway, hoping for some excellent dreams tonight, all I really want in life is to be destroyed by daddy mase 🥵💦

there’s a lot of things I could say, but I genuinely think I might get arrested if I actually listed all the things I want him to do with me

anyway, goodnight ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

View attachment 700560
Sleep well 😉 and please list them for us tomorrow! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2

anyway, goodnight ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

View attachment 700560
Yum yum , look at him 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He definitely shags about! I’ve come to terms with that fact now and just live in hope one day it’ll be with me

also hope @Scuffed is okay I don’t think she’s been on since this morning when she felt sick

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He definitely shags about! I’ve come to terms with that fact now and just live in hope one day it’ll be with me

also hope @Scuffed is okay I don’t think she’s been on since this morning when she felt sick
I like that it's a bit more on the down low with him though, feels a bit less dirty 😂

Yes hope you're OK @Scuffed ❤ holler at us if you're not drowning in Daddy smut 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Evening all - sorry I’m late to the party this evening 🙈 Bowling with kids has exhausted me 😂 Went to dinner with hubby afterwards and had to cut it short as felt 🤢 Been dozing on the sofa ever since!

Now wide awake and catching up with what I’ve missed! 🥵🥵

• Heart
He looks sooooo tasty

Evening all - sorry I’m late to the party this evening 🙈 Bowling with kids has exhausted me 😂 Went to dinner with hubby afterwards and had to cut it short as felt 🤢 Been dozing on the sofa ever since!

Now wide awake and catching up with what I’ve missed! 🥵🥵
Glad you’re alive!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.