Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Just scored tickets with my club v Chelsea so hopefully will be seeing MM in the flesh this very month!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Scuffed

VIP Member
MIL just asked what I’m so engrossed in my phone - I told her I’m checking out sports socks! I’m a bad person 🥵🥵

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Ladies, today is a truly wonderful day. Our Lord and Saviour Mason Mount has blessed me with a wonderful gift (via Mr PunkRocker!) I'm going to Wembley for the Andorra match! 😬 I will be within groping distance, breathing the same air as our Daddy! I'm throbbing, I'm palpitating, I'm dripping! 🥵 Now if Daddy Mase could just spot me in the crowd, drag me to the changing rooms, put his jersey on me and fuck me until I can barely walk then that will be a perfect birthday 😈🍆

• Heart
  • Wow

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Same! I've come out the other side of the JG hole I got myself into and now watch any MM content to make sure he doesn't leave me 🤣
Haha same….can’t believe I’m over JG. Never thought it would happen
Now I’m OBSESSED with daddy mase

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I've posted a similar pic before but I've just found this one and OMG, I think this will see me through the dark times. It's even juicier, more biteable, more slappable, more dig-your-nails-in-and-hang-on-all-nightable. Our boy has bunda and I can't stop staring at it 🥵🔥👌🏻

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Even if it was via a tiktok I shared I’m deffo claiming this as me having a thread title #proud 😂😂
Now just need to claim masons girthy 🍆 x

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
well it’s my day shagging sunday and he seems to have missed the memo and not turned up 😡
Looks like I’m off to the mason mount smut section of tumblr to fulfil my desires instead

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m so glad you guys are all the same as me

I was worried I’d get kicked off the thread for being a dirty bitch

• Heart
  • Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
As a 33 year old woman that is attracted to the younger man (I go by the half your age plus 7 rule 🙈) I’m very much enjoying this thread. Not a Chelsea fan but my god this young man could ride me into battle any day, keep the bulge photos coming 🥵🥵

• Heart

Nao

Just some of my collection here @Hairraiser 🤤🤤🤤
My mind is confused. I'm 42, it's 6.44am and I'm looking at pics of a 22 year old girth. I'm going to hell.......... No I don't care!

Hold the f@*k on! Since when did a gorgeous smile, adorable personality, fantastic body and a girthy penis become boring?? Fuck I’m fuming at this bitch!
Also, isn't the non constant clubbing ass player the type you want. That makes me love him more. Bitch

• Haha