Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I've been on this thread and the one before ever since it was made but never had the courage to actually post cause I was a little intimidated by the age difference *feels like I'm the only 18 year old here* but your collective thirst is somehow quite endearing and welcoming!!🤧🤧
You are always welcome here 😊 age is an irrelevant number when we're focused on the common goal - boning Mason senseless! 🤤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Eden246

VIP Member
Woke up and his little face was the first thing that popped into my head... today will be a good day!

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I'd love to think that's the case but the fact she remains so close to Lauren and a recent post on stories quoting a msg about not giving up with a heart at the bottom...

Let's live in hope he won't succumb to her tricks 🙏 He deserves someone better than her, fact.
Let's hope so. Assuming she did cheat, he knew his worth enough to sack her off at the time so hopefully he doesn't get drawn back in.

I've been on this thread and the one before ever since it was made but never had the courage to actually post cause I was a little intimidated by the age difference *feels like I'm the only 18 year old here* but your collective thirst is somehow quite endearing and welcoming!!🤧🤧
Come on in…. Welcome to the thirst fest

• Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
Oh yes, he's very potty-mouthed there 🤤

There's no way angry Mase shoves people around with swearing at them 😂 Daddy needs let us hear it 🥵
Having said that, I bet he's one of those people who's really cute when they do a mild curse like 'bloody' 😂
Love the idea of him being all cute and a good boy until you get him so turned on that his daddy sweary side comes out and he’s filthy!!!

• Heart