Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumour has it she cheated - If true -lord knows why!
just watched that video - his dimples When he smiles 🀯

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ladies, today is a truly wonderful day. Our Lord and Saviour Mason Mount has blessed me with a wonderful gift (via Mr PunkRocker!) I'm going to Wembley for the Andorra match! 😬 I will be within groping distance, breathing the same air as our Daddy! I'm throbbing, I'm palpitating, I'm dripping! πŸ₯΅ Now if Daddy Mase could just spot me in the crowd, drag me to the changing rooms, put his jersey on me and duck me until I can barely walk then that will be a perfect birthday πŸ˜ˆπŸ†

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Don’t worry girls her’s is from last week. I follow her friends and they posted videos of them all there last Sunday. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ladies, today is a truly wonderful day. Our Lord and Saviour Mason Mount has blessed me with a wonderful gift (via Mr PunkRocker!) I'm going to Wembley for the Andorra match! 😬 I will be within groping distance, breathing the same air as our Daddy! I'm throbbing, I'm palpitating, I'm dripping! πŸ₯΅ Now if Daddy Mase could just spot me in the crowd, drag me to the changing rooms, put his jersey on me and duck me until I can barely walk then that will be a perfect birthday πŸ˜ˆπŸ†
This truly is a blessed day!!! I’m so pleased for you and this is nothing less than you deserve!! What a magical occasion it will be - so excited for you to represent the FBC and get railed senseless by our Daddy!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Literally just come on to say the same RE the pictures! What’s my life become? I’m a mum for gods sake and I’m analysing pictures on Instagram 🀣

• Haha
This truly is a blessed day!!! I’m so pleased for you and this is nothing less than you deserve!! What a magical occasion it will be - so excited for you to represent the FBC and get railed senseless by our Daddy!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
It will be a momentous day. I'll wear my badge with pride and accept the railing like an FBC warrior!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OMG I am going too! Said to my partner if he spots me in the crowd then I will be leaving him there so I can go live my dream. Don’t think he was very happyπŸ˜‚ I really am hoping he plays!

• Haha
I think she does it for

feel like a bloody stalker at this point. If anyone wants receipts just bell πŸ˜‚
Always bring receipts πŸ˜‚ but if it looks like bad news then maybe soften the blow for us. I'll only accept hard blows from Mason himself 🀀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trying to convince my OH that we NEED to go aswell! He usually just goes with the flow so he doesn’t have much choice at this point 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG I am going too! Said to my partner if he spots me in the crowd then I will be leaving him there so I can go live my dream. Don’t think he was very happyπŸ˜‚ I really am hoping he plays!
I said the same πŸ˜‚ I don't think mine cared too much, he'll be sorry when he gets dumped 🀣

• Haha
It will be a momentous day. I'll wear my badge with pride and accept the railing like an FBC warrior!
Onward warrior, let your flooded basement embrace his Girthy Penis and live the dream! πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ€€πŸ₯΅

Always bring receipts πŸ˜‚ but if it looks like bad news then maybe soften the blow for us. I'll only accept hard blows from Mason himself 🀀
I’d definitely like to hard blow Mason!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.