Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No luck with anything new but here's an old favourite ❀
Thanks, that’s definitely cheered me up a bit, all I need now is gentle Mase to take care of me and I’ll be winning! Bet he’d be so lovely πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks, that’s definitely cheered me up a bit, all I need now is gentle Mase to take care of me and I’ll be winning! Bet he’d be so lovely πŸ₯°
If I could sort that out for you I would 😊 he would be lovely, he'd get you a fluffy blanket and a hot drink and later he'd run you a bath and put your towel in the tumble dryer so it was warm for you when you got out ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If I could sort that out for you I would 😊 he would be lovely, he'd get you a fluffy blanket and a hot drink and later he'd run you a bath and put your towel in the tumble dryer so it was warm for you when you got out ❀
I really believe that! He’s just my dream man πŸ₯°πŸ₯° My husband has just brought me a brew (made by my daughter) and muttered something about hoping I’m not pregnant! Prick πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really believe that! He’s just my dream man πŸ₯°πŸ₯° My husband has just brought me a brew (made by my daughter) and muttered something about hoping I’m not pregnant! Prick πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚
We all need a man who can do both πŸ₯° and your husband needs a kick in the knackers! πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We all need a man who can do both πŸ₯° and your husband needs a kick in the knackers! πŸ˜‚
Indeed he does! I told him if I am pregnant I’m naming the baby Mason, after his Dad. I laughed, he didn’t πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Just minding my business trying to have a TikTok stalk of mason. When a video of him and the ex come up on my feed. The comments are teenagers trying convince others they are still together. Don’t need that negativity thanks. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He needs a real woman, complete with stretch marks and boobs that aren't as perky as they used to be. Not some child who doesn't want to get spunk in her extensions and lashes

I’ve come to the conclusion they do it for likes and attention. Her and mason are well done.
She cheated on him didn't she? Silly girl

• Haha
Just minding my business trying to have a TikTok stalk of mason. When a video of him and the ex come up on my feed. The comments are teenagers trying convince others they are still together. Don’t need that negativity thanks. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I saw that and someone commented that she was seen at Chelsea the other night I was like I bleeping HOPE NOT why is he cheating on us like wtf???

Reactions: 2
I saw that and someone commented that she was seen at Chelsea the other night I was like I bleeping HOPE NOT why is he cheating on us like wtf???
I'm going to remain positive that it's bollocks 🀞🏻 she's a cheating ho so she's not going to spend the night at Chelsea when he wasn't even on the bench πŸ˜‚
He would never cheat on us!

• Heart
I'm a straight guy, so not involving myself in this. However, I do support Chelsea so good to see Mason represented. I think you lot would like two other Chelsea players, Mateo Kovacic and Cesar Azpilicueta too. A Croatian and Spanish player respectively, who play for Chelsea. Objectively, I can respect they are good looking guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm going to remain positive that it's bollocks 🀞🏻 she's a cheating ho so she's not going to spend the night at Chelsea when he wasn't even on the bench πŸ˜‚
Daddy Mase would never cheat on us

this is what his glasses where for

• Heart
I'm a straight guy, so not involving myself in this. However, I do support Chelsea so good to see Mason represented. I think you lot would like two other Chelsea players, Mateo Kovacic and Cesar Azpilicueta too. A Croatian and Spanish player respectively, who play for Chelsea. Objectively, I can respect they are good looking guys.
First pic of Kovacic that came up and I thought you must need your eyes testing πŸ˜‚ but delving deeper, you're not wrong. Got a very slight look of Dave Franco about him.

Sorry if you saw this thread and expected wholesome Chelsea content πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š

• Haha
I'd love to think that's the case but the fact she remains so close to Lauren and a recent post on stories quoting a msg about not giving up with a heart at the bottom...

Let's live in hope he won't succumb to her tricks πŸ™ He deserves someone better than her, fact.

Call me crazy, but I could kinda get on board with being his mistress πŸ™ŠπŸ₯΅

• Haha
  • Wow
Hahahahaha this made me chuckle. I’m so absorbed by mount and grealish I feel like they are my bits on the side & that I’m horrified whenever I see them with someone else

(I really, definitely need help now)

• Haha
Oh, Azpilicuetaa caught my attention a while back. Eye candy 😍

Love the fact he seems to keep himself away from drama and is a family man.

Most Spanish players are dreamy.
Hola Piquet e Ramos. 🀀

Reactions: 2
duck that! Unless it's one of you gals, I ain't sharing! πŸ˜‚
Think I’d quite like the excitement of it all, but then again I’m hormonal and possibly pregnant so don’t trust my judgement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.