Mason Mount #17 Captain Ricey makes us hot, come on Mason we’re a thirsty lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gareth checked in with mason to check his fitness. He didn’t go yeah boo am good call me up. For him to turn around on Sunday and go nah I don’t fancy it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gareth checked in with mason to check his fitness. He didn’t go yeah boo am good call me up. For him to turn around on Sunday and go nah I don’t fancy it
That has happened before through. By pulling out now any player could not realistically then play at the weekend while still claiming injury. Mason is an honest person so I can’t imagine he is likely doing it - they are some that I would see more likely to pull such a stunt.

I am surprised more about James as Tuchel himself on Tuesday said he won’t likely be back for Saturday but now Southgate has just said he may be,

Reactions: 1
Glad to see Mason, Spicy, Reece and also Grealish in but not sure I rate the lineup choices overall?

A couple of surprises, glad Ollie Watkins has been selected again although there’s an argument for Danny Ings with them both at Villa and Watkins having not got off the mark yet. Just to stick with my Villa theme I think it’s criminal that Ezri Konsa is yet to have a call up.

Anyone know when they’re expected at SGP? I need to be there the same day and I lost my memo with all the details, silly me 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Southgate words. Unless your Southgate you haven’t a clue

That has happened before through. By pulling out now any player could not realistically then play at the weekend while still claiming injury. Mason is an honest person so I can’t imagine he is likely doing it - they are some that I would see more likely to pull such a stunt.

I am surprised more about James as Tuchel himself on Tuesday said he won’t likely be back for Saturday but now Southgate has just said he may be,
Southgate rang around all those carrying injuries. Said mason and Reece are close to Chelsea return this weekend. That’s why they been called up. Luke shaw was an illness and should back soon. Hence Trent not being involved his injury is more long term

A couple of surprises, glad Ollie Watkins has been selected again although there’s an argument for Danny Ings with them both at Villa and Watkins having not got off the mark yet. Just to stick with my Villa theme I think it’s criminal that Ezri Konsa is yet to have a call up.

Anyone know when they’re expected at SGP? I need to be there the same day and I lost my memo with all the details, silly me 🙄🤣
Think it’s usual the Monday before around lunch time

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Any new thread title suggestions?
I feel like we've reached a point now where we need to be blunt about it, because I reckon he is lurking on here or someone is telling him what is said. He needs to understand the message, 'Daddy Mount we want you to make us scream and shout so give us what we want and get your cock out'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
TikTok teens fire their shot. Wait until they find us lot!

A quick thread suggestion. Not my best attempt 😂

• Heart
I feel like we've reached a point now where we need to be blunt about it, because I reckon he is lurking on here or someone is telling him what is said. He needs to understand the message, 'Daddy Mount we want you to make us scream and shout so give us what we want and get your cock out'
Howled at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm dying at the 'related gifs' to the big pink dildo :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: hopefully daddy has more to show us than this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Interesting from Southgate on chilly
I mean it appears to be Southgate’s fault that Chilly is in that position, so 😅 bit ironic. At this point if I was Ben I’d probably just be like 🖕 to Southgate 😬

I do hope we get some “wasn’t called up so playing the piano instead” content…

#FreeThePianoMan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.