Mason Mount #17 Captain Ricey makes us hot, come on Mason we’re a thirsty lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was rumoured that Chilly was going to play against the Czech Republic until him and Mase ended up in Isolation. How different would the last few months have been for him had he played in that match.

Reactions: 1
Non-sexualising has got to be in the new title, I feel like that has been the main theme of this one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Non-sexualising has got to be in the new title, I feel like that has been the main theme of this one 🤣

Something like
We don’t mean to offend, non sexualising is our friend

I will always sexualise him, I am no longer pretending I won’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

There’s always one 🤣🤣🤣 I may have lied about the non sexualising earlier too but I wasn’t brave enough to admit it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Only thing I can think of is

‘We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face’

Shocker but it’s all I’ve got 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening guys I’m here. Not in a good way. Just spent half an hour crying my eyes out but have now consoled myself. Pleased to see my main man Mase in the England line up and my boy Little Phil back 🤍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Evening guys I’m here. Not in a good way. Just spent half an hour crying my eyes out but have now consoled myself. Pleased to see my main man Mase in the England line up and my boy Little Phil back 🤍
Hope you’re okay Mrs💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hope you are ok x
If it’s any consolation we are glad that you’ve arrived as we’ve overrun by a lot 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Nevermind spending 3 hours on twitch, we won’t sexualise you mason, just get back on the pitch 💙

best I can think of as can’t remember what’s happened this thread.

Hope you’re okay @calmyourritas xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.