Mason Mount #17 Captain Ricey makes us hot, come on Mason we’re a thirsty lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your writing is brill, I love reading all your fics!
It's nice of you to say that but my confidence is so low that it's in the Earth's mantle. It's all just garbage to me now and I'm fed of crying my eyes, trying to make myself good enough for people.

Just not worth feeling lower than I already do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It'll just be a pile of tit anyway just like everything else that I've ever written.
It mostly definitely isn't tit. The amount of joy you've given all of us is on the tsunami scale (can you see what I did there? 🌊). ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It's nice of you to say that but my confidence is so low that it's in the Earth's mantle. It's all just garbage to me now and I'm fed of crying my eyes, trying to make myself good enough for people.

Sending all my love to you - we do all love what you write and we really enjoy your (virtual) company on here, but I know it is hard to believe these things when you’re not feeling it yourself. We are always here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Sorry to read that your feeling low at the moment. I really enjoy your writing but I understand how hard it must be to enjoy it while being low in mood. I do hope you will take it up again once you find that passion for it again as you have a real talent for it. Sending you a virtual hug ❤
Also, you are good enough. We all love you here and if you need anything just shout.

• Heart

I echo what @Smca53 has said. We’re all here if you ever needed anything. And just know that you are enough 💙

• Heart
Literally in the worst mood today work are just pushing me to the edge now with me constantly having a ridiculous workload due to their lack of staff and other people taking the piss off sick.
If anyone has any saucy Mason content please throw it my way because right now a shag and housewife position from Daddy seems my only escape

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sending lots of love, hugs, chocolate, and some of my favourite Mason photos to everyone having a tough time at the moment. You have all been a shining light keeping me going and laughing when I’ve had hard times over the last few months - I have appreciated these threads so much 💙 - I really hope I can try to do the same for you xx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Rumours that Mason is out of the England squad and will be repalced in Smith Rowe. In the long term Smith Rowe and Curtis Jones are seen as his biggest competitors for a starting place over the coming years. It’s hard to imagine any more than one of them being able to play at the same time.

😑I'm so sorry for posting this as it is so bleeping stupid but little Phil had me shooting water out my nose.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ I almost had a heart attack. Glanced quickly at my message requests in Instagram.
Obviously not him but for a split second... 🤪

Screenshot_20210930-135545_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My guess is now he has been called up he will pull out on Sunday after either playing on Saturday and claiming there is still mild pain or he doesn’t appear Saturday due to pain and then pulls out.

Sorry you’re feeling so low, maybe a break is what you need ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.