Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
One of the kids I worked with today asked me which football team I support.

I said I’m not a big follower but I’ve been watching a few Chelsea matches recently.

He just went “hmmm… sus”

Help I think he’s onto me

• Haha
Reactions: 20

SmoochL

Chatty Member

Hello! Are you accepting new (thirsty) members?
You guys are so fun, I've had a blast reading here this past week (since my newfound crush on Mason). I've never fancied anyone this young before, but there is something about Mason (not just his socks). Hope together we'll get nudes soon, but for now back to work...
when-youre-in-a-work-meeting-and-cant-stop-thinking-28824671.png

***Mason's.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Chani10

VIP Member
Hellooooo! She's back! And I'm about to faint from how tired and excited I am. But first, a quick summary of what happened.

So, I kinda knew I was going to meet Tuchel because the friend that I went with was interviewing him. But, there was a 5% of doubt so I didn't want to say anything and jinxed it and...oh God! They really didn't want me to be in that interview. The people there drove me insane but I'm stubborn enough to do a random Covid test there if it means I get to do fun stuff like meeting Tuchel, who is hilarious and crazy. And told me not to be too formal cause he's not that old :ROFLMAO: if you think he is crazy in English...you can't even imagine how crazy he is in German. Love him.

So, after that, we weren't sure about how long we could get away with being there. And by that I mean me, my friend was working. He did have a reason to be there. But, I did manage to spot a couple of players. I saw Lukaku, who is a giant teddy bear, and Kovacic. I had to also pay attention to Kovacic cause how rude would it be to be just like "yeah, I don't care about you. Go away!". And, who knew he speaks German? I was like wtf.
Anyways, I also saw Saul but he was quite far and I didn't want to make a scene. But he looked cute. And then I died.
Because I saw Timo and who was with Timo...KAI! I kid you not, my heart was beating so fast. I LOVE him. He's the sweetest most gorgeous boy in the world. He's so shy I was trying not to overreact and scare him away or something. Timo is like the complete opposite, super chilled and talkative. But Kai is super shy, And he smiled at something I said and, well...underwear is gone. I'll never find it.
I just can't...I still don't process things. But yeah, amazing. Everything perfect :ROFLMAO: I'll be sad about Mason not being here tomorrow.
I'm freaking out. I'm going to have dinner and catch up with all you said today.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Wow! Another new thread already! You thirsty bunch! Title by @keylimepie

125E835F-3EBB-4B82-AF68-9EACF2095812.jpeg

We aren’t responsible for any offence, psychological trauma or rampant horniness, so don’t be sending us your court summons/therapy bills/childcare bills. They will be used to dry our flooded basements.

Initiation checklist:
🍆 Do you like nipples?
🍆 Are you down with Mason spitting in your mouth?
🍆 Gentle Mase, Daddy Mase or both?
🍆 Fluffy hair or Daddy cut?
🍆 Do you know the password?
🍆 What is your preference on facial hair?

List of nicknames for footballers commonly discussed:
🥵 Daddy - Mason
🍚SPICY Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬Gnasher - Foden
🧑 Dennis the Menace - Maguire
🧚‍♀️ Craig from BB8/Tink- Chilly
💪 Tytan - Mings
🪨 Pebbles - Stones
😍 Grealush/Jack the Lad/Light - Grealish
🤬 Mr Angry - Pickford
😈 Spank me Hendo - Henderson
👨‍🦱 Curly/Cute Curls - Dom CL
👴 Grandad - Kane
👶🏼 P Diddly/Paddy Long Dong - Patrick Bamford

Recap of previous thread:
⚽ It’s been another chaotic 48 hours for the FBC.
⚽ Poll results!
Lampard in first with 26.3%
Redknapp (my personal fave) second with 25%
And coming in third Pep with 21.1%
⚽ Special mention to our man Tony Mount who got 7 votes! Well done Papito!
⚽ Apparently Ronaldo is not in his 40s! Who knew?! (Evidently not me).
⚽ Punk finally got a turn in the box.
⚽ Another stalker teen appeared.
⚽ Lots of us got new sexy avatars.
⚽ Well done to @Eden246 on your weight loss!
⚽ @MrsM19 had a great day out seeing sexy men in the flesh up up close.
⚽ Lightbulb was also carrying his wash bag. Why?
⚽ @Geraldine.20.jobs is back! ❤❤
⚽ Mason didn’t play, but we did get some sexy pics and vids of him on the bench. Even with flat hair.
⚽ The boys (Mase, Foden, Jack and Chilly) looked like they were on a school trip. Chilly had been to the gift shop.
⚽ THAT Craig pic appeared again. Thanks @Smca53
⚽ The topless Captain Ricey pics got us feeling some kinda way.
2BA18EA2-A9E0-444B-ABD1-9D98B637FC63.jpeg

⚽ This is the only appropriate response.
717E6972-E1A6-43A2-A8C5-F2ABEC3F4FD9.jpeg

⚽ @keylimepie was trolled by a snail.
⚽ Mase was at the boxing match wearing a questionable £1390 Burberry jacket which only looked sexy because it was on him.
4F3DA329-CBC3-4B98-8BA2-8E772E205314.jpeg

⚽ Tony the LAD was with him celebrating his 7 votes.
⚽ Dec came through with a quote straight from the Lightbulb playbook.
3CD8F509-DA4E-44CE-9AE7-1EB884D85705.jpeg

⚽ The TikTok teens are being their usual selves.. posting videos about Mason’s 10/10 dick but they are absolutely ⚠NOT SEXUALISING HIM⚠
⚽ @jflurker93 got a cheese sandwich from Maccys.
⚽ We’re all preparing to send our letters, drawings, tit pics, knickers to SGP for the boys next arrival.
⚽ We had a wholesome Sunday night chat about blozzers and being an official cock sucker of the England team.
⚽ @User name taken is the BJQ from the FBC.
⚽ We got a beautiful vid of Spicy and cocky gum chewing Mason. Again…
717E6972-E1A6-43A2-A8C5-F2ABEC3F4FD9.jpeg

⚽ @Chani10 found the WHOLE 3 minute video and I owe her big time.

Finally.. my new favourite thing ever.

Which Mason mood are you today? By @jflurker93
6EC80DB8-D15F-4E1C-BD76-914A9A12AC56.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Rileyleah

Being all shy to come on here, to expose myself as a bit of a lurker, won't post alot just thought to say hi and I enjoy various content 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Evening guys I’m here. Not in a good way. Just spent half an hour crying my eyes out but have now consoled myself. Pleased to see my main man Mase in the England line up and my boy Little Phil back 🤍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

jflurker93

VIP Member
This bothers me so much. That girl didn't do anything wrong, she just played a game and had banter with Mason people act as if she killed their mothers. I swear these teens need a dose of reality.
And that Instagram deletes that account for fake reports from jealous teens but then keep up racist, homophobes, misogynists, even actual nazi accounts up no matter what they post or comment it's a disgrace.

I'm afraid to know what they will do once he is in a relationship again...
I feel sorry for whoever he gets with. Unless they have a tongue in cheek attitude and can handle it.. I’m willing to volunteer ✌🏻

If I was his girlfriend I would troll all the teens so bad, I’d be videoing him topless like ‘how about this for a POV’ the lot 😭😂

That dick was a 10/10 would be on repeat in the background of my stories.

I’d be asking him ‘how do you feel about being the most wanted man on tik tok baby’

I think they’d soon find someone else to cry over

Mason, call me when your ready to settle down. I’m more than happy to piss all the cry baby teens off even further because that’s what I do best 😋

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Ok so I am new here. I didn’t know a Mason thread existed and I need to escape the teen Tik Tokkers 😓 I’m pushing 30 so need to know if I am “too old” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Any new thread title suggestions?
I feel like we've reached a point now where we need to be blunt about it, because I reckon he is lurking on here or someone is telling him what is said. He needs to understand the message, 'Daddy Mount we want you to make us scream and shout so give us what we want and get your cock out'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

jflurker93

VIP Member
Before I have to keep dragging the harry potter meme out daily…

if we have all agreed to ban 🐌 after 6pm,
can we ban the word chloe from the thread 24/7?

3A064B7E-252E-4CC2-A212-F29DAA3AA866.jpeg

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
Morning all. I’ve been looking at items to send to SGP and need a general consensus on this. Do you think this will make it past security?
View attachment 782860
I have a story to tell about this… my friend’s fiancé was due to start working away so she got him one of these so she could have the nearest thing to his 🍆 According to him the gel moulding stuff was freezing cold and sticky and gross so he couldn’t keep it up during the moulding process so she has a lovely dildo version of his soft willy. Apparently it looks like a sad little slug 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
You'll only fit in here if you're a proud elder who likes nipples but doesn't sexualise 🤣

Oh my god the “povs” and “IM NOT SeXuALiSiNg” whilst posting a video of him thrusting to that dick is a 10/10 make me want to HEAVE 🤣. I am 100% a proud elder 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
Good Morning FBC family and happy Mount Me Monday!! 💙

Had an absolutely hysterical dream that the FBC were all on a plane together (I knew who you all were without ever having seen you!). No idea where we were heading but Mason was there and he was doing some kind of meet and greet. It was all going well until one of you grabbed him and made him sit on your lap and wouldn’t let him go! No idea who it was but I suspect there’s a few likely candidates 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
Morning all. I’ve been looking at items to send to SGP and need a general consensus on this. Do you think this will make it past security?
EE2460B3-3176-479E-B9D9-378895A14D50.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Gareth checked in with mason to check his fitness. He didn’t go yeah boo am good call me up. For him to turn around on Sunday and go nah I don’t fancy it

• Haha
Reactions: 14