Mason Mount #17 Captain Ricey makes us hot, come on Mason we’re a thirsty lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok but, why am I listening to an interview with Kepa, in Spanish (I literally understand half of what they are saying), instead of working properly? :ROFLMAO: Send help!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean it appears to be Southgate’s fault that Chilly is in that position, so 😅 bit ironic. At this point if I was Ben I’d probably just be like 🖕 to Southgate 😬

I do hope we get some “wasn’t called up so playing the piano instead” content…

#FreeThePianoMan
Poor Benjamin’s in a never ending cycle. Doesn’t get game time for England - doesn’t get game time for Chelsea as a result - doesn’t get picked for England 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Can these managers sort it out between them I just wanna see his big bulge bouncing around on the pitch 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like we can all relate to this. 🤣
David Rose is God like to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel like we've reached a point now where we need to be blunt about it, because I reckon he is lurking on here or someone is telling him what is said. He needs to understand the message, 'Daddy Mount we want you to make us scream and shout so give us what we want and get your cock out'
Still too subtle I think! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so I am new here. I didn’t know a Mason thread existed and I need to escape the teen Tik Tokkers 😓 I’m pushing 30 so need to know if I am “too old” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok so I am new here. I didn’t know a Mason thread existed and I need to escape the teen Tik Tokkers 😓 I’m pushing 30 so need to know if I am “too old” 🤣🤣🤣
You'll only fit in here if you're a proud elder who likes nipples but doesn't sexualise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You'll only fit in here if you're a proud elder who likes nipples but doesn't sexualise 🤣

Oh my god the “povs” and “IM NOT SeXuALiSiNg” whilst posting a video of him thrusting to that dick is a 10/10 make me want to HEAVE 🤣. I am 100% a proud elder 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's nice of you to say that but my confidence is so low that it's in the Earth's mantle. It's all just garbage to me now and I'm fed of crying my eyes, trying to make myself good enough for people.

Just not worth feeling lower than I already do.
Don't be daft, your fan fic smut is amazing it's the only thing that makes me look at Jack and think 'yeah after reading that I'd definitely duck him'. 🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Heart

I’ve put a bit in the wiki saying contrary to popular belief, the FBC aren’t elderly 🤣🤣🤣

Welcome to you! We not much fans of the TikTok teens either. Pull up a seat and enjoy the ride 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Interesting from Southgate on chilly
I get the feeling he doesn’t like him as a person and thinks it’s his attitude that has cost him his Chelsea starting place.

Poor Benjamin’s in a never ending cycle. Doesn’t get game time for England - doesn’t get game time for Chelsea as a result - doesn’t get picked for England 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Can these managers sort it out between them I just wanna see his big bulge bouncing around on the pitch 🙄

Sadly he needs Alonso to get injured or he will might never regain the position he had at Chelsea last season And will eventually get sold in a couple of years for lower than he was brought for.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.