Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go…. 😇😇

I’m currently feeling like a 5 because it’s 8pm on Sunday and the weekend is over 😭

View attachment 782208
I love this!! Currently a 14 as my kids have driven me round the twist and then some more this afternoon 😂 Number 10 looks like my postman (he’s hot AF too 😂). Thought for a while there was similarities but that one has sealed the deal.

Read the first bit of that and nearly spat my tea out thinking you’d never had a McDonalds!! 🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️
Safe to say I have had plenty of those in my lifetime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve changed… it’s a toss up between a 10 and 3.

My mum and dad have justcome home pissed from a sunday funday and they’re telling me shite stories about the rest of the family that I have no interest in 😴

Pecking head. She’s lay on my bed and I’m avoiding eye contact at all costs in the hope that she’ll leave me alone.

Mason, I can’t hack this saving up malarkey anymore. Move me into your home please, I’ll even take the spare room at this point. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mason wondering how Tony ended up with 7 votes on the poll on the thread dedicated to him

F81A6929-F15F-4C1A-9386-5575ACBC3677.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here we go…. 😇😇

I’m currently feeling like a 5 because it’s 8pm on Sunday and the weekend is over 😭

View attachment 782208
I'm currently a 13. I've done everything I need to do, had a quick check of my emails to see what would be waiting for me in the morning and it wasn't too bad and I'm now sat down in time for Vigil at 9 instead of having to watch it on catch up

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would say I'm a number 6 right now. Also, a 9 when I realised we are 4 pages away from a new thread when this one isn't even 48 hours old :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go…. 😇😇

View attachment 782208
This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!
I thought for my letter for SGP I’d best use cuttings from newspapers like a ransom note so they don’t have nothing on me. I wouldn’t like the neighbours see me get carted off by the police because I sent Mase a letter describing how I’d love to give him a blow job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!
I thought for my letter for SGP I’d best use cuttings from newspapers like a ransom note so they don’t have nothing on me. I wouldn’t like the neighbours see me get carted off by the police because I sent Mase a letter describing how I’d love to give him a blow job 😂
I wonder if they have a vacancy for offical England squad dick sucker? I'm sure it's something that the team would really benefit from

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they have a vacancy for offical England squad dick sucker? I'm sure it's something that the team would really benefit from
It’s a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it! I’m more than prepared to help out but can someone tag in when Snail and Chilly swing by??

This thread has gone so quick considering there hasn’t been a match or anything
Me chatting tit mainly 😂😂

• Haha
It’s a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it! I’m more than prepared to help out but can someone tag in when Snail and Chilly swing by??
I'll deal with Craig, don't worry. Also a few more. Just here to help.

• Haha

Me chatting tit mainly 😂😂
After seeing that picture yesterday and last night's dream I think I'd be willing to take one for the team and sort Chilly out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.