Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grinning to myself like an absolute nutcase 😂 going to take myself off for bath before OH asks what I'm so happy about!
Ive just watched that about eight times on repeat like the Cheshire Cat 🤣 I’ve somehow fallen into an even bigger love fest with him the last few days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Same!! Mr Scuffed has just looked at me and rolled his eyes! He knows 🤣🤣
OH was just talking his usual tit to me, I’m obviously not listening.

I said ‘Sorry I’m balls deep in Mason tattle, wish he was balls deep in me instead though!’

His reply ‘would you like me to wear a mask?!’
Hahaha yes babe, the Mason mask. Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to watch it again I wasn’t listening to a word I was just staring at his Adam’s apple

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
OH was just talking his usual tit to me, I’m obviously not listening.

I said ‘Sorry I’m balls deep in Mason tattle, wish he was balls deep in me instead though!’

His reply ‘would you like me to wear a mask?!’
Hahaha yes babe, the Mason mask. Please.
Your OH is a keeper! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.