Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had steak for tea but mine was so bloody tough and fatty that the cat got half of it 😭

Mason this is an urgent request please take me out for tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evening FBC fam 💙 Can’t help with food suggestions as can’t taste or smell a bloody thing. Not complaining too much as it means I no longer have to hold my nose when walking past my teenage boys’ bedrooms. Every cloud and all that.

@jflurker93 a mood board sounds epic and I’m very much here for it!!

Hope everyone has had a lush Sunday x
Cold or covid?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Hope you're ok and not feeling too ill x I had it at the start of the summer and have never been as ill in my life
Thanks lovely, I’m starting to feel a bit better (fever and cough have subsided) but the fatigue is next level. Plus never appreciated that ‘Covid brain’ is actually a thing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't know how I've just noticed this but Ministry of Sound have used Mason and Tammy's now legendary dancing video on their Instagram. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not long now till the next England game. Have we all written our letters ready to go up on the board at SGP?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Not long now till the next England game. Have we all written our letters ready to go up on the board at SGP?

Yes, but something weird happened. They returned mine saying they couldn't put it there because of its content. I don't get it. I was just telling some of the players how much I appreciate them...without sexualizing them. I swear!
They didn't like my drawings either 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.