Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me ladies for I have sinned, and I'm blaming you all entirely. I only went and re-read the captain smut before bed and had an amazingly filthy dream involving me and daddy in the Stamford bridge changing rooms. Him in just the captain's armband and me in his shirt with my hands tied behind my head with his actual socks. Just as he was on his knees checking how flooded my basement was, Craig walked in. I don't know what is wrong with me because I invited him to join in. He did, it was pure filth and now I feel dirty. I'm off to church now to repent my sins and when I get home I'm going to sit in my box in the corner
Geraldine you are living my dream!!! Why don’t I ever have dreams as good as that? 😍

Mason was actually in my dream last night, I was at his WEDDING to SOMEONE ELSE. He did however realise during the course of the reception that it was me that he wanted and I think he was going to leave her, but we didn’t get that far. No smut. Sad. Also his hair was really short in the dream. I swear, my subconscious hates me😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God I feel old today. My cousin‘s son born The Same year as me has became a dad. Meanwhile I am sitting here feeling Older and older and having the lifestyle of a pensioner. I am only 25.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Geraldine you are living my dream!!! Why don’t I ever have dreams as good as that? 😍

Mason was actually in my dream last night, I was at his WEDDING to SOMEONE ELSE. He did however realise during the course of the reception that it was me that he wanted and I think he was going to leave her, but we didn’t get that far. No smut. Sad. Also his hair was really short in the dream. I swear, my subconscious hates me😳
I actually want to rugby tackle Mase’s bride and his barber simultaneously for you. It’s not even my dream but I’m fuming for you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loads of people don’t have kids by 25!!!
Feels like half my family do. Hell 24 is a Few years older than when his mum had him.

I just feel old as I don’t do anything - I have no proper freinds and haven’t been out the door without my parents since before Covid hit.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

It wasn't butternips that he was marrying was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually want to rugby tackle Mase’s bride and his barber simultaneously for you. It’s not even my dream but I’m fuming for you 😂
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this FBC solidarity 💙

It wasn't butternips that he was marrying was it?
You know it probably was, she’s destined to reappear at the worst moments 😩 least he was leaving her (or so the short haired dream Mason said)

God I feel old today. My cousin‘s son born The Same year as me has became a dad. Meanwhile I am sitting here feeling Older and older and having the lifestyle of a pensioner. I am only 25.
I am probably the worst person to comment because my life and my attitude towards commitment of any kind is literally this meme

04B60119-687B-4D7D-A608-D8E21D417051.jpeg

But honestly 25 is nothing! Your life has barely started, there’s still so much to come.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who haven't we sexualize this week? Our behaviour is...I don't even want to talk about it. Too ashamed :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lauren and their dog are af the beach today in Brighton. I wonder if Spicy has joined them.

Who haven't we sexualize this week? Our behaviour is...I don't even want to talk about it. Too ashamed :cry:
I don’t think anyone has said until now they Kane.

I’m sure we’d all show them just how sorry we are if they ever came asking for an apology

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m 28 and don’t have any kids. I’m the cool drunk auntie that has made it the longest/oldest out of my whole family (both my mum and dads side) without reproducing! The rest of them breed like rabbits 🤣

I see friends and people from school getting married, starting families and i’m like YEAH CANT RELATE, THAT COULDN’T BE ME.

I have no plans to pop any sprogs out until my early thirties ✌🏻

• Heart
Oh my GOD why have I never watched “The Pride” video of Mason’s story before? 😩 I’ve seen short clips but never watched the full thing. Just bawled my eyes out, what a guy and what a family, it ending with his dad saying “fair play to him, I’m elated” absolutely got me. This is too much for a Sunday afternoon 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my GOD why have I never watched “The Pride” video of Mason’s story before? 😩 I’ve seen short clips but never watched the full thing. Just bawled my eyes out, what a guy and what a family, it ending with his dad saying “fair play to him, I’m elated” absolutely got me. This is too much for a Sunday afternoon 😭
oh might watch this later

Reactions: 1
It’s lovely isn’t it? It got me emotional the first time I watched too 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.