Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony’s read tattle and knows he needed to dress to impress us for the poll
I was going to say T noticed he had more votes than Ronaldo and it went to his head… BUT Ronaldo now has more votes?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I was going to say T noticed he had more votes than Ronaldo and it went to his head… BUT Ronaldo now has more votes?!?
I know. bleeping fuming for Tony if I’m honest. Especially as he’s gone to this much effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the prada jacket and the Lycra 😜 anything else is fair game 🤣
Honestly, he looks so good with something as simple as that. But he prefers to wear those...things. I refuse to call them clothes.
He dresses a lot better on the whole than some other footballers so I think we can allow for the odd questionable piece. But him in a tracksuit, does things 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Would die at Mason in a suit.
Tony show him the bloody way.
Unless he’s dressing badly as a protective mechanism against thirsty witches? Only true FBC members can see past the awful garms
We saw him once for England and he looked good.

They are rumours the entire England squad is getting an MBE so we might see him at the palace One day in his best suit.

I blame the stylist and the tiktok/tumblr teens who tell him he always looks good. They like the hair, they like the clothes,...girls!! I get it, you want to duck date him. But be honest 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He dresses a lot better on the whole than some other footballers so I think we can allow for the odd questionable piece. But hI’m in a tracksuit, does things 🥵🥵
He does dress better than most but some things can not be left unsaid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We saw him once for England and he looked good.

They are rumours the entire England squad is getting an MBE so we might see him at the palace One day in his best suit.
True but I need more suit content 😭
Ratio of current suit content is like 1% compared with 50% questionable garms and 49% tracksuits/Lycra etc and it’s quite frankly unacceptable

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would die at Mason in a suit.
Tony show him the bloody way.
Unless he’s dressing badly as a protective mechanism against thirsty witches? Only true FBC members can see past the awful garms
I bleeping love a man in a suit. I had write one in.

She walked down the 3 steps from her front door down to the path towards Mason. She wondered if he knew just how sexy he looked in his dark blue suit. She reached out and pulled at his tie. “Did you wear this just for me?”

“You said you like a man in a suit.”

Cassie grinned wickedly as she wrapped the tie around her fist and pulled him towards her. “I think……” She purred, undoing the tie and slid it from around his neck, and undid the first three buttons of his shirt. “……you look sexier like this.”

“But what about the tie?”

“Oh, I already have alternative use for it.”

• Heart
Well two of us have owned up to Tony so just another 3 to discover.
Regrettably I am not one of them. Wish I had gone with him so I could get half a foot in the door 😂 You were number three Tony, I’m sorry!

• Haha
I second this. Like Jack and madders give me the ick with their clothes.
That bloody Asda hat Jack wore for the festival made me want to scratch my eyes out. In fact the whole bloody outfit did. @MrsGrealish i know you keep him naked at home but please encourage him to dress without looking like he raided the charity bin at Tescos

• Haha
I bleeping love a man in a suit. I had write one in.

She walked down the 3 steps from her front door down to the path towards Mason. She wondered if he knew just how sexy he looked in his dark blue suit. She reached out and pulled at his tie. “Did you wear this just for me?”

“You said you like a man in a suit.”

Cassie grinned wickedly as she wrapped the tie around her fist and pulled him towards her. “I think……” She purred, undoing the tie and slid it from around his neck, and undid the first three buttons of his shirt. “……you look sexier like this.”

“But what about the tie?”

“Oh, I already have alternative use for it.”

Reactions: 2
No no no. We need to talk about the England suits. That was horrible! They had normal sizes you can buy at bloody M&S. If you're doing suits, you do as many fittings as possible so they look perfect. They literally wasted the opportunity to put DCL on a perfect suit. Will never forgive them.
So next time, we are in charge 😇

• Heart
Josh Denzal is presenting some sort of interview feature at the Boxing so fingers crossed Mason appears on it tonight. Jermaine Jenas is with him atm.
No no no. We need to talk about the England suits. That was horrible! They had normal sizes you can buy at bloody M&S. If you're doing suits, you do as many fittings as possible so they look perfect. They literally wasted the opportunity to put DCL on a perfect suit. Will never forgive them.
The FA got them for free from M and S. No need to spend money.

t.

Fit. As. duck
65BBD3F2-B694-4362-88AB-8E3D69B6C75D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That bloody Asda hat Jack wore for the festival made me want to scratch my eyes out. In fact the whole bloody outfit did. @MrsGrealish i know you keep him naked at home but please encourage him to dress without looking like he raided the charity bin at Tescos
I do try, but binning his clothes by stealth takes time.

They should have custom made Saville Row suits.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.