Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no no. We need to talk about the England suits. That was horrible! They had normal sizes you can buy at bloody M&S. If you're doing suits, you do as many fittings as possible so they look perfect. They literally wasted the opportunity to put DCL on a perfect suit. Will never forgive them.
So next time, we are in charge 😇
They didn’t even give them their right sizes, nearly every single one complained about the clothes being too tight 🤣

Josh Denzal is presenting some sort of interview feature at the Boxing so fingers crossed Mason appears on it tonight.
Josh turns up bleeping everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They didn’t even give them their right sizes, nearly every single one complained about the clothes being too tight 🤣
Them wearing clothes that are too tight is not a complaint in my eyes! 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Honestly, that video triggered me having done fashion stuff for years :ROFLMAO:

I don't like that Josh guy. Don't really know who he is but...nah.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can you not distract him with some Lego or something?
No lego, fed up stepping on it.

Every now and again, I launch a football out into the garden and he chases it like a dog.

Gives me a few minutes to spring clean.

Honestly, that video triggered me having done fashion stuff for years :ROFLMAO:

I don't like that Josh guy. Don't really know who he is but...nah.
Josh hangs around them like a bad smell. Like he wanted to be a footballer but wasnt good enough so he clings onto them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Half of them didn’t even know how to wear one. Jordan Henderson was doing so many ties.

I met so many people like him who follow famous people just to become famous themselves but they actually hate them because they are jealous. I bet he talks tit about all his footballer "friends" when they are not around :ROFLMAO:

No lego, fed up stepping on it.

Every now and again, I launch a football out into the garden and he chases it like a dog.

Gives me a few minutes to spring clean.

Josh hangs around them like a bad smell. Like he wanted to be a footballer but wasnt good enough so he clings onto them.
And they seem to like him as he was in Mykonos with them - I bet he didn’t buy Many round of drinks at those prices.
I met so many people like him who follow famous people just to become famous themselves but they actually hate them because they are jealous. I bet he talks tit about all his footballer "friends" when they are not around :ROFLMAO:
Of course.
Saying that I would love to have famous friends.

And they seem to like him as he was in Mykonos with them - I bet he didn’t buy Many round of drinks at those prices.

Of course.
I’m sure there was a comment by Spicy on one of the photos that Josh was in from Mykonos (maybe one of Jack’s? I can’t find it now 😩) where he was like “you’re everywhere” - Spicy is one of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Of course.
So would I but only ones that I'd want as a friend if they werent famous.

Ricey seems like a sweetheart and quite funny so I could find myself wanting to be his friend.

• Heart
Josh has posted a story with Mase and Chunks but I’ve no idea how you share from Instagram to here 😂

Reactions: 5
Josh has posted a story with Mase and Chunks but I’ve no idea how you share from Instagram to here 😂

Here you go 😂😂🥵

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.