Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me ladies for I have sinned, and I'm blaming you all entirely. I only went and re-read the captain smut before bed and had an amazingly filthy dream involving me and daddy in the Stamford bridge changing rooms. Him in just the captain's armband and me in his shirt with my hands tied behind my head with his actual socks. Just as he was on his knees checking how flooded my basement was, Craig walked in. I don't know what is wrong with me because I invited him to join in. He did, it was pure filth and now I feel dirty. I'm off to church now to repent my sins and when I get home I'm going to sit in my box in the corner
Just admit you fancy🧚‍♂️ it’s ok there’s growing numbers of us

86B18493-B479-46ED-81C9-0605A1F1012D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Do we wanna talk about that jacket or shall we just pretend it’s not there 🙈

P.s the more I look, the more I think there is some fluff in that hair!!!!!!
There's definitely some fluff in the hair but he's not going to fool me into getting my hopes up again! #DemonBarber

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Forgive me ladies for I have sinned, and I'm blaming you all entirely. I only went and re-read the captain smut before bed and had an amazingly filthy dream involving me and daddy in the Stamford bridge changing rooms. Him in just the captain's armband and me in his shirt with my hands tied behind my head with his actual socks. Just as he was on his knees checking how flooded my basement was, Craig walked in. I don't know what is wrong with me because I invited him to join in. He did, it was pure filth and now I feel dirty. I'm off to church now to repent my sins and when I get home I'm going to sit in my box in the corner

• Haha

• Haha
😕I dreamt Lewis Hamilton asked me out on a date via a new social media platform which came up on a cinema sized screen on the beach. People were telling me to go for it, others saying don't he's a twit ( he is😆). Some bloke was trying to take a picture of the message to sell to the Sun and I was telling him it's a complete non story as I didn't know Lewis Hamilton and didn't want to go on a date. I'm actually glad I had a non smut dream.🙅‍♀️

Morning all I’ve been awake for a few hours and I can’t stop thinking about this
View attachment 781395
I want to run my tongue over those abs. 🔥🔥

• Haha
I just have the 'How does this....turn into this?!' thing in my head!
Seriously how is this the same man that screamed on the boat?! 😂
Have to agree. Deccers is massively glowing up. He is looking fine as hell in that picture.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.