Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're killing me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
He'd better prepare to get broke then I suppose!
Have fun with Mase but I will want him back later ๐Ÿ˜‰

Okay but I hope you wonโ€™t be too disappointed when he screams my name instead of yours after Iโ€™ve finished with him ๐Ÿ˜‚

I guess it's time to sleep. I expected tonight to be super boring but thanks to Mason and all of you lovelies, I laughed so much :ROFLMAO:
Let's hope for a good Sunday tomorrow โค
Goodnight wishing you lots of Mase filled dreams ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Okay but I hope you wonโ€™t be too disappointed when he screams my name instead of yours after Iโ€™ve finished with him ๐Ÿ˜‚

Goodnight wishing you lots of Mase filled dreams ๐Ÿ˜˜
I'll be more disappointed if he's still capable of coherent speech when I'm done with him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Youโ€™re my fellow thirsty witch so happy to help.
Right, I need to sleep. Going to have a final look at today's selection of pics and hope that Mason and Dec and Tony pay me a naughty overnight visit ๐Ÿ˜‚
Night ladies and gents โœŒ๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 5
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Bunch of thirsty witches! I go out out and come back to 30 pages to catch up on.
I have to say I am still down with Chillys big willy that is definitely a mouthful, handful, eyeful ๐Ÿ˜ Mase you are really doing my head in with your toddler clothes, really, baby shark?
Spicy wank bank on my phone is getting bigger, I think I need more space.๐Ÿ˜
Yay @Geraldine.20.jobs is back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh hi guys ๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™ve been at a wedding today & right now I am absolutely annihilated โœŒ๐ŸผThank god for auto correct

So, I MOVED HOUSE ๐ŸŽ‰

promise to never mention it againโ€ฆ it was the most stressful day EVER. But itโ€™s done now.

I havenโ€™t caught up on the thread yetโ€ฆ so I donโ€™t know if the nudes have surfaced yet๐Ÿ˜‚ hopefully!!

ilhave a read in the morning and catch up with you. I just didnโ€™t want you to forget about me ๐Ÿฅบ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Still wide awake, so I thought I would post this for your Sunday morning basement flooding.๐Ÿ˜˜ He knows!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good morning fam!! Hope you all have an amazing and flooded sunday!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Am I blind or is the kitty tickler/chinrat slowly making a comeback??

• Heart
Do we wanna talk about that jacket or shall we just pretend itโ€™s not there ๐Ÿ™ˆ

P.s the more I look, the more I think there is some fluff in that hair!!!!!!
We talked a lot about the jacket last night ๐Ÿ˜‚

I did not have any filthy dreams. However, I woke up and saw one of the pictures I sent to a friend on WhatsApp (yes, I send them pictures of footballers and no, they haven't blocked my ass yet) and then proceded to close my eyes and day dream about Mason. Being able to visualize thoughts very well is a blessing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning FBC fam. Iโ€™ve woken up with the hangover from hell ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Iโ€™ve just been looking at what I posted last night and I must apologise as I wasnโ€™t on this planet at the time.
Dead impressed with how I can still spell though after a few vodkas!
Mase Iโ€™m very sorry I lusted after your Dad. I just wanted to make you jealous and I got brave after a few drinks ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Forgive me ladies for I have sinned, and I'm blaming you all entirely. I only went and re-read the captain smut before bed and had an amazingly filthy dream involving me and daddy in the Stamford bridge changing rooms. Him in just the captain's armband and me in his shirt with my hands tied behind my head with his actual socks. Just as he was on his knees checking how flooded my basement was, Craig walked in. I don't know what is wrong with me because I invited him to join in. He did, it was pure filth and now I feel dirty. I'm off to church now to repent my sins and when I get home I'm going to sit in my box in the corner

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.