Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been able to find Dec's full outfit but he's looking good. Damn!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm annoyed that the insta tag is blocking the sock area 😂 again, not sexualising!
There are versions on insta without the tag so the sock area can be seen. But because of the trousers being so dark it looks very flat.

It looks like they might be sitting quite a bit away from each other that would be surprisingl

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Haven't found Dec's outfit yet but I did stumble on this one during my search 🥵
Again, that's how you show the armband off, Mason. Nothing else there to distract us from that piece of fabric 👀 nothing at all 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My OH is sat here like “when did you like boxing so much?” Errm….. it’s not the boxing I’m interested in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My OH is say here like “when did you like boxing so much?” Errm….. it’s not the boxing I’m interested in.
I said to mine ‘Dec’s there you know, he’s got back from Leeds quick. Think he’s sat with Mason’. He threw me a look of ‘now I know why we’ve put the bastard boxing on’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I said to mine ‘Dec’s there you know, he’s got back from Leeds quick. Think he’s sat with Mason’. He threw me a look of ‘now I know why we’ve put the bastard boxing on’ 🤣
I dare not tell him Tony is there. He might just explode with jealousy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your partners: why are we watching the boxing, love?
You: you know, my boyfriend, his father and his best friend are there and I need to check on them 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Living for all this Tony love 🤣

My stream is absolute horse tit, it keeps freezing every few seconds! 😤
He keeps eyeing me suspiciously as to why I’m watching it so intently. I think he thinks I fancy Anthony Joshua but like most things he is completely wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.