Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And...I'm back. Thank you for that photo of Spicy because I'm in a "men suck" mood and seeing him made me feel better :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve finally just got home after the longest day ever and then a 30 min drive home from town.

I screamed to rock music the whole way home and I don’t know if the anger was from hiding the pain of the tattoo all day or those bleeping jeans 🤬

Either way, Livvy needs to do a job swap with me and those photos of all 3 of them are delightful 😍

AND NOW THESE!
LIVVY ARE YOU PART OF THE FBC?

B78BA30F-21DB-4C4C-A887-1BB9E543C75A.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All I want to say about tonight is that the movie was amazing (go watch Dune), the popcorn was good and Kepa would have been much better company :ROFLMAO:
I need to practice my flirting in Spanish for when I see him this month.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not attempting a thread title but I am offering this up. If we ever had a FBC Christmas party I'd buy you all one of these. 🤣

Screenshot_20210916-170701_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No thread suggestions I’m afraid, my brain is too tired. Side note, my daughter is feeling brighter and messing about with her laptop making mood boards for us all (don’t ask!) She’s just shown me mine and I’m so proud of her 🥺🥺

B069D76C-DB92-4E8C-B684-A912E204CD28.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.