Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching Jack Whitehall travels with my father and everytime he says daddy I automatically think Mason is coming on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi ladies so I had a hospital appointment with the psychiatric nurse today- apparently I’m not insane - just clinically depressed - no tit Sherlock 🕵🏼‍♂️!
anyhow the pills are working which is good- I mentioned I’ve been having very vivid dreams ( didn’t thell her about the DCL content or she would have said I was insane 🤣) apparently all normal side affects
Anyhow it would appear I’m on the way up!
This is great, at least they really know what it is and can help you the way you need. As someone who has struggle with her mental health for years, getting proper treatment is the first step to get better. Happy to hear you are feeling ok and now just take everything step by step. You will get through it, and you know we are here for anything you need. ♥ ♥

What's uglier- his sofa or the jeans? :sick:

Or the purple sweater vest?
All of it, he needs one of us to keep him on track and forbid him from wearing any those clothes; and to redecorate his house.

@Scuffed how are you and your family? Hope the ones affected are feeling better and the rest of you are ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love you all - I’m all good 😊

the only good thing is the rather naughty dreams it’s been giving me about DCL- proving there is always a positive side to everything 😉

hope mini @Scuffed is doing ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m laughing cos the sweater vest isn’t even on Mason Mount closet insta…. No one wants to know where it’s from 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love you all - I’m all good 😊

the only good thing is the rather naughty dreams it’s been giving me about DCL- proving there is always a positive side to everything 😉

hope mini @Scuffed is doing ok x
Thanks, mini-scuffed has been joined by Mr Scuffed so she’s not alone in her germs! Thankfully I’m still clear and my boys are as well. Hoping it stays that way 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.