Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even with that price. I know I’m sounding like a right elder hag now but WTF? Is it even leather? Made from the wings of fairies? Sewn with gold thread and dusted with cocaine?
It’s a backpack!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a fan of nice handbags. Had a thing about mulberry bags for awhile.
But a really expensive wash bag and backpack? I guess it’s a bit of a status thing. Agree also. Prefer the other ones I’ve seen. Think it was JGs one. Had a closer look and def not keen on Mason’s. What brand is it? But it’s also that he carries the wash bag under his arm. It’s irritating. Put it in your bag!

Reactions: 2
His backpack and washbag are Goyard. I can't find the price online but it was a vile number. It would be better spent going towards a new pair of tits for me.

@Eden246 and @calmyourritas I did debate the mask but thought I best not because then he might actually think I'm a mental person.

I'm still working at the moment, watching the game on my phone and I just got a call from a member of staff.
DO YOU NOT KNOW I AM BUSY, GET OFF MY PHONE. GET LOST.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gentle but Daddy is out in full force tonight.
It's very endearing that off the pitch, he's a sweet angel that plays pranks on everyone and has a big huge smile.
But when he's playing football he's a cocky little prick.
I LOVE IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gentle but Daddy is out in full force tonight.
It's very endearing that off the pitch, he's a sweet angel that plays pranks on everyone and has a big huge smile.
But when he's playing football he's a cocky little prick.
I LOVE IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
His backpack and washbag are Goyard. I can't find the price online but it was a vile number. It would be better spent going towards a new pair of tits for me.
Backpack - €‌3,800 -

Washbag is sold out -

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Love this Zenit player's attitude. Take the shirt off, Mason!
At least one of the seven you are wearing.

gettyimages-1235257516-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
enjoying the close ups so far, this cameraman is ok compared to some.. now give us MORE

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.