Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh no! which one? I’ll screen record for you
The one from BT sports. I tried with a VPN but it seems to be super blocked
Don't worry, it's fine

Also, a little gift for all of you on team spitting what a name.

This is probably all old footage but it says Mount cam so I post it.

This is what I do while I should be working I'll leave now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That spit OPENED THE FLOODGATES LAST NIGHT

Reactions: 1
That new england video is decent

Mason lifts one short leg up higher than usual and Jack lay on the floor whilst Mason takes his photo is hilarious

Reactions: 2
Chelsea is doing a Q&A with Pulisic (I'm not creative enough to submit a decent question). Hopefully Mason will be next

England never fails to deliver good content Thanks for the links ladies.

Reactions: 4
I was just going to post that gifset. Saw it this morning along the next ones and thought you would like it. There was another spitting one but the link doesn't seem to work

And something else for the ones crushing on Tyrone Don't know why today the post is not shown directly, but it's worth a watch if you like him!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT1qbMPrSjD/

Reactions: 3
I clearly need to get on Tumblr

Reactions: 4
I clearly need to get on Tumblr
They have the best gifs, and while I always say that the teens in TikTok work fast, the people on Tumblr are also quite quick
From the England video (that I haven't seen it yet, but the gifs make me think I'll enjoy it!)

Reactions: 5
So I came across this last night and I don’t know how I’ve never seen it before.

I’ve watched it about 47 times now and my basement is flooded. The shouting and screaming oh my god

I was really hoping we might hear him swear finally but still very enjoyable

Reactions: 2
Those black trousers/leggins/I don't even know are...great. Big fan.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.