Mary Forester - Another Girls Life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becoming a parent has definitely pushed her over the edge, but the signs were always there...

Full QAnon and full Karen 😬

Reactions: 8
I am honestly so disappointed. I used to like her a lot, found her genuine and down to earth and relatable. This is all a bit sad.

Reactions: 9
I’m also disappointed in her latest views, everyone is understandably fed up of restrictions but her anti vax views are not on.

Not surprised though when she is with wannabe Hainsley, his views are equally disturbing

Absolutely gutted to see Mary go down the anti vax/anti lockdown route. She always seemed like someone with their head screwed on.

Found her via hainsley, she’s now _tryingtomum and as others said she’s gone private 🤷🏼‍♀️

just checked and her “management” haven’t updated her insta handle on their website so it now links to some random woman who lives in America 😂
Wondering if she'll change her IG handle again, since she "wants privacy for Gabe"? Because that means she'll have to stop posting pictures of him too, surely?
Looking at her feed, she posted so many pictures of him, and her IG feed will have a dramatic change again, which makes it look very inconsistent.

Anyway, Hainsley hasn't got any pics of her, but she used to have pics of him but no longer does. I guess she deleted them, and I'm wondering why, or if he told her to it.

Reactions: 1
Hainsley has always struck me as an unpleasant character with odd views.

Weird boyfriend and potential questionable viewpoints aside I must admit it was nice to watch her latest vlog. One of the things I always liked about Mary was her not necessarily having all her career stuff totally sussed out and sort of figuring it all out throughout her 20s and 30s, good to see her achieving a long held dream and sincerely hope it’s a successful venture for her.

Reactions: 7
Realised I'm still subbed to her. And she's announced she's having baby no2.

Her vlog was okay, but her energy is still so.. meh.

Reactions: 3
I'm so uninterested in her that when she said she was preggers with #2 on Insta a few days ago ago, I couldn't even be bothered to come to this thread. Is her account still private?

Good for them tho. Gabe is so cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me and her have been pregnant at the same time twice now! Don’t think I will start following her again this time round.

Reactions: 4
So she has come back to YT to document her pregnancy because she likes watching the old pregnancy videos? Absolutely nothing to do with trying to get freebies from companies at all? Sorry but she has made it quite clear she doesn’t like YT - absolute grifter.