Mary Forester - Another Girls Life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Hainsley must make an absolute killing based on her spending in the last few vlogs. It seems excessive all that premium skincare and expensive facials. Casually dropping £400 on a pram because you left hours on the side of the road by accident. Add that on top of their rented house, her rented salon, two kids, nursery fees and seemingly exclusively shopping in Waitrose & Sainsbury’s. My brain can’t comprehend how much they must be bringing in 🤯
I’ve always thought this with them. They always seem to have the best of everything yet their income/jobs never appear to be that stable! She can’t be making that much as a hairdresser and Hainsley with his bit parts.

Reactions: 3
She gets (or used to get) a lot of freebies, but I agree that their income seems irregular/unstable. I imagine they’re in some debt. If they were truly loaded, it’s unlikely they’d still be renting (remember the awkward car video where they said they weren’t married because home ownership was a bigger priority?)

Pretty sure the lost buggy was a freebie... I bet she tried to get a replacement. She does my head in, although I really enjoyed her videos in the old days :)

Reactions: 1