Mary Forester - Another Girls Life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has come back to YT to document her pregnancy because she likes watching the old pregnancy videos? Absolutely nothing to do with trying to get freebies from companies at all? Sorry but she has made it quite clear she doesn’t like YT - absolute grifter.
My thoughts exactly. It’s so obvious!

Reactions: 2
I checked out Hainsley’s Twitter profile the other day and around the time of the Roe V Wade case he made some very obvious anti-abortion comments which put me off both him and her even more.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I checked out Hainsley’s Twitter profile the other day and around the time of the Roe V Wade case he made some very obvious anti-abortion comments which put me off both him and her even more.
he is such a douche.

Reactions: 3
honestly, I never thought that they would hold these kinda views tbh, I remember when she was liking NoHuns tit on insta about conspiracy theories surrounding covid and anti-mask sentiments etc

Reactions: 6
Hainsley is a total raging weirdo on Twitter! A proper red pill right wing incel type. Which was wild to discover as he seemed so down to earth and charming in her old videos. If he ever does land a high profile acting gig (unlikely), he’d be cancelled so fast and rightly so imo.

His and Mary’s relationship dynamic has always been odd to me. He’s never posted a pic of Mary anywhere but he used to love posting pics of celeb women that he fancied (who couldn’t look less like Mary) and openly lusting after them. Plus she seems to always make a fuss of him, ordering him a special cake for his birthday and other things but that energy never seems reciprocated for her.

I get a vibe that he’s stuck with her all these years for financial benefits and habit, and obviously now they share a child. If he became an A-Lister somehow overnight he’d leave her in a flash and pursue something with the model types that he wants but could never land currently.

Reactions: 12
Hainsley is a total raging weirdo on Twitter! A proper red pill right wing incel type. Which was wild to discover as he seemed so down to earth and charming in her old videos. If he ever does land a high profile acting gig (unlikely), he’d be cancelled so fast and rightly so imo.

His and Mary’s relationship dynamic has always been odd to me. He’s never posted a pic of Mary anywhere but he used to love posting pics of celeb women that he fancied (who couldn’t look less like Mary) and openly lusting after them. Plus she seems to always make a fuss of him, ordering him a special cake for his birthday and other things but that energy never seems reciprocated for her.

I get a vibe that he’s stuck with her all these years for financial benefits and habit, and obviously now they share a child. If he became an A-Lister somehow overnight he’d leave her in a flash and pursue something with the model types that he wants but could never land currently.
100% he would leave her if he got an ounce of fame or someone else with a bit of fame comes along

Reactions: 4
They’re a hipster couple with the views of middle-American Trump loons. I don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched her new vlog, sponsored of course! I am howling at Mary promoting Cherryz! Ms Whole Foods/Waitrose/Sainsburys!

Reactions: 1
It’s so transparent how she’s back YouTubing just for the spon now she’s pregnant again!

That said, I do watch her, because once again we are pregnant at the same time, and I like following people who are at the same stage.

Reactions: 4
Who on earth is paying for once a year uploaders? How does she still get ads?

Reactions: 6
She's an anti vaxxer?! There's no excuse to be that ignorant in 2022. Seriously WTF. I'm hardcore judging her.

Also how narcissistic can she be: the fact that she (a hairstylist) believes she has any authority on immunology and medicine at all is beyond delusional. Stay in your lane, Mary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's an anti vaxxer?! There's no excuse to be that ignorant in 2022. Seriously WTF. I'm hardcore judging her.

Also how narcissistic can she be: the fact that she (a hairstylist) believes she has any authority on immunology and medicine at all is beyond delusional. Stay in your lane, Mary.
yeah it’s weird.

hainsley has posted some pretty weird quasi-alt right stuff on twitter.

• Sick
Randomly remembered that Mary exists, doesn’t look like she’s had the baby yet. Had a quick scroll through Hainsley’s IG too, and ooft his age has really caught up to him.

He always had a bit of a Benjamin Button thing going for him. But now he looks every bit of the 40 something year old he actually is. I guess parenthood will do that to you haha.

Reactions: 1
Randomly remembered that Mary exists, doesn’t look like she’s had the baby yet. Had a quick scroll through Hainsley’s IG too, and ooft his age has really caught up to him.

He always had a bit of a Benjamin Button thing going for him. But now he looks every bit of the 40 something year old he actually is. I guess parenthood will do that to you haha.
Ah, he is nearly 10 yrs older than her? Interesting, because they are together since she was a teen. 🤢

Oh, thank you then. Got that mixed up, because most influencers I follow(ed) are at the beginning of their 30s, so I thought Mary must be too.
Yeah, (not to sound ageist, but you know how it is when you're young). When I first started following her, and she was friends with Grace, I thought she was around the same age. So when I realised her age, I was like 'omg she's so old!' Lol. I think I was more surprised because she looked much younger than she was.
Fast forward to now, I think they have both aged quite bad, especially being quite health-concisous people. They aren't even old, at late 30s to 40s, they could look better.

Yeah, (not to sound ageist, but you know how it is when you're young). When I first started following her, and she was friends with Grace, I thought she was around the same age. So when I realised her age, I was like 'omg she's so old!' Lol. I think I was more surprised because she looked much younger than she was.
Fast forward to now, I think they have both aged quite bad, especially being quite health-concisous people. They aren't even old, at late 30s to 40s, they could look better.
Maybe they are just tired. 😌

Mary revamped her channel when she first announced her second pregnancy, I’m sure she said she wanted to post weekly or so but instead has been very very quiet.

Mary revamped her channel when she first announced her second pregnancy, I’m sure she said she wanted to post weekly or so but instead has been very very quiet.
She never does what she says she'll do. There's no point promising your viewers something you cannot deliver. Honesty, I'm glad I stopped expecting decent content from her a long time ago.

Reactions: 3