Mary Forester - Another Girls Life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her latest vlog? It’s quite boring but the last five-ish minutes she goes full Karen about the health visitor appointment. It is so strange and she seems to be trying to intimate that she knows more about babies than the health visitor. She comes across so entitled!

Anyone seen her latest vlog? It’s quite boring but the last five-ish minutes she goes full Karen about the health visitor appointment. It is so strange and she seems to be trying to intimate that she knows more about babies than the health visitor. She comes across so entitled!
Hahaha I think once she gathered her thoughts together she did seem a like "what does she know anyway"
I felt bad for her though she was really upset about it and perhaps angry when she was in the vid, even though she had time to think about it.

I do agree with Mary though, every child develops differently and I don't think it's any cause for concern that Gabe isn't walking yet. From what I gathered he is only 10 months at the moment? Certainly not 1 years old yet.

Reactions: 2
Hahaha I think once she gathered her thoughts together she did seem a like "what does she know anyway"
I felt bad for her though she was really upset about it and perhaps angry when she was in the vid, even though she had time to think about it.

I do agree with Mary though, every child develops differently and I don't think it's any cause for concern that Gabe isn't walking yet. From what I gathered he is only 10 months at the moment? Certainly not 1 years old yet.
It’s perfectly average for children to walk at 15 months, so I wonder why an HV would be questioning such a young baby not walking yet? Maybe she was asking about other forms of mobilisation and walking precursors such as bum shuffling, pulling up on furniture, cruising etc as part of the standard review/assessment and Mary got a bit carried away and read much more into it than was intended?

Reactions: 1
Had to unfollow on Instagram despite how cute Gabe is. She ONLY ever posts for #ADs now. She will start off "Hi sorry I haven't been on for ages, I've been so busy but now I am getting paid to do this, I will happily grace you with my presence" - so inauthentic.

Reactions: 6
I've unfollowed/unsubscribed too. Mary is lovely and it's so great to see how happy/fulfilled she is being a mum, but her content just isn't for me. At least she could vlog herself taking Gabriel to places in London, but she never seems to go anywhere. Or when she does, she never films it. 🥴

Reactions: 5
I've unfollowed and unsubbed too, the girl and the content I used to follow is no more. I'm not interested in this new direction she's taken. I guess the next step for me is to unfollow this thread.

Reactions: 5
Had to unfollow on Instagram despite how cute Gabe is. She ONLY ever posts for #ADs now. She will start off "Hi sorry I haven't been on for ages, I've been so busy but now I am getting paid to do this, I will happily grace you with my presence" - so inauthentic.
were her stories today ads? I stopped watching after she said she was on some motherhood podcast. I saw her stories and thought "I bet this is more chat about Gabe" and lo and behold.

It's annoying because I'm sure she'll think it's because she's a mum and people aren't interested in that, but the reality is she's a tit vlogger. I don't even think she's boring but she manages to make her life look SO boring. Also I genuinely think we are seeing more of her real work ethic here, at first I loved her because of how real she was about YouTube and working and normal life. But I also realise that she's generally quite lazy, she could still have a decent income from YouTube/influencing and do hair, but she puts zero effort into her content. She has all the intention and then never follows through.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah, starting talking about the podcast and then moved into an ad for some Mummy blogger brand thing. Just utterly boring. And predictable. In the old days, Mary would have ripped the piss out of herself.

I really like Mary but I think it’s a bit cheeky that she talks about Kendamil a lot - recommends their formula, story today about their products wirh a swipe up, but as far as I know has never declared she works for them?As in an actual office marketing type job (looking at her Linked In). I’m sure she’s never mentioned this?

• Wow
I really like Mary but I think it’s a bit cheeky that she talks about Kendamil a lot - recommends their formula, story today about their products wirh a swipe up, but as far as I know has never declared she works for them?As in an actual office marketing type job (looking at her Linked In). I’m sure she’s never mentioned this?
wow that is so bad!! Reporting her to ASA for that.

i can’t stand people who put out subpar content and on top of that fail to disclose properly.

wow that is so bad!! Reporting her to ASA for that.

i can’t stand people who put out subpar content and on top of that fail to disclose properly.
I know! It really surprised me. We had babies born within a couple of weeks of each other so I’ve been following her vlogs etc.closely. I was interested to know what job she was doing when she mentioned going back to work and it’s all there on her Linked In. I assumed she would mention it on her next vlog but she never did. Never marks anything as AD when discussing them and/or that she is an employee of theirs. Gabe is all over their Insta too!

I haven’t followed her properly for ages, has she given up hairdressing yet?

also had a little look at her profile just now and had to LOL at Hainsley and his blue tick profile with less than 2k followers, bet he got a right boner getting his account verified 🤣🤣

• Haha
I know! It really surprised me. We had babies born within a couple of weeks of each other so I’ve been following her vlogs etc.closely. I was interested to know what job she was doing when she mentioned going back to work and it’s all there on her Linked In. I assumed she would mention it on her next vlog but she never did. Never marks anything as AD when discussing them and/or that she is an employee of theirs. Gabe is all over their Insta too!
I noticed it on LinkedIn too and right after she posted a video raving about the brand again. I then commented that she should really declare that she's working for them and shortly afterwards the video went down and up again, and then included a bit were she announced working for them. That was at the beginning of the year, can't remember which vlog, though. I wonder if it's still up.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I noticed it on LinkedIn too and right after she posted a video raving about the brand again. I then commented that she should really declare that she's working for them and shortly afterwards the video went down and up again, and then included a bit were she announced working for them. That was at the beginning of the year, can't remember which vlog, though. I wonder if it's still up.
It's still up, she starts talking about it around 10:35

Oooh good on your for commenting and letting her know.
I've just realised I never watched this video because I had zero interest in knowing what she fed Gabe lol. But I have heard her talking about that brand and her job, and she's never once mentioned that she worked for them!!

She would still need to declare if she's using an AF link on her post/stories in the same way influencers have to declare if they are talking about their own brand. Even if it's not an ad, it would still have to state something like sponsored, because technically she gets paid by them (not sure if it's different if it's a salaried employee)., but more so if she's using an AF link. I can't be bothered to find out if it is one though, her stories are always boring!! She's proper gone down in my estimation now, she would have been the first person to call out this tit way back. It's so underhand and typical influencer behaviour. Like obviously she likes it because she feeds it to her baby but just be honest.

Last edited:
Oh! Interesting! Definitely added in afterwards because I don’t remember that part. Well done for saying something.

I still think she should disclose on her stories. I don’t think it’s any different to an Ad/Paid Partnership etc….

Has she deleted her YouTube and Instagram? I wanted to watch some of her pregnancy videos and she seems to have completely disappeared from everywhere. I also thought she may have changed her username again as she seems to do that every few months for some reason.

Has she deleted her YouTube and Instagram? I wanted to watch some of her pregnancy videos and she seems to have completely disappeared from everywhere. I also thought she may have changed her username again as she seems to do that every few months for some reason.
Oh odd! You're right though, there are no vids on her YouTube. She'd deleted loads before but never everything. I saw her post maybe a week ago (maybe more) about her hair Instagram, saying she was back doing that. SO maybe that's still around. Weird she'd delete her personal one though. But also I feel like it makes sense for Mary, she doesn't stick to anything. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's because of something serious but I just...